Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    IMO, dual cores are faster for gaming. Or maybe it's just me.
    I'm outta here. Kthnxbai.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    760beto (02-07-2011)

  3. #47
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    IMO, dual cores are faster for gaming. Or maybe it's just me.
    They would be faster But when
    Doing a quad core overclocking it would be better
    stock performance whise is a like 25% better then a dual core.
    Overclocking would be around 60%-80% better
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  4. #48
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    They would be faster But when
    Doing a quad core overclocking it would be better
    stock performance whise is a like 25% better then a dual core.
    Overclocking would be around 60%-80% better
    Maybe I should upgrade. My rig is pretty old.

  5. #49
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    Maybe I should upgrade. My rig is pretty old.
    Making you think
    Trust me go with a quad core
    its better then a dual core
    Dual Core on Fraps =120-180 fps With 4gb of ram
    Quad Core on Fraps = 300-500 fps with 4gb of ram
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  6. #50
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    OHMAHGAWD

    I just came back and I have no clue what you're talking about.

    ZOMG x.X I think I'll leave.

    Mayb I need to learn some computer stuff
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #51
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    OHMAHGAWD

    I just came back and I have no clue what you're talking about.

    ZOMG x.X I think I'll leave.

    Mayb I need to learn some computer stuff
    Get Chimi to build you a rig.

  8. #52
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    Get Chimi to build you a rig.
    Chimi

    Build me a rig

    Don't even know what that means, but oh for the hell of it

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #53
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Chimi

    Build me a rig

    Don't even know what that means, but oh for the hell of it

    I meant for Chimi to build you a new computer. 8D

  10. #54
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Chimi

    Build me a rig

    Don't even know what that means, but oh for the hell of it

    -.-
    Give me money$ lian li p90 full tower with custom window, 2 140MM filtered fan on side, and 3 in the front. all red l.e.d's. EVGA X58 E762 four way sli motherboard. intel I 920 runs at 4.0ghz super stable. 6gb of mushkin memory running at 1600mhz. fan controller, dvd/cd burner, 3 hard drives-640gb-750gb-1tb western digital C blacks. 2 msi 5870 lightnings in crossfire, enermax 1500watt psu. the motherboard and cpu are water cooled. reservoir is a dual running on one side for now, has 2 really nice radiators. all you need is the water blocks for the video cards, and a second water pump and it would be all water cooled. running on windows 7 64 bit ultimate. has Windows office ultimate as well.

    Sell you that one for 3g
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  11. #55
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    -.-
    Give me money$lian li p90 full tower with custom window, 2 140MM filtered fan on side, and 3 in the front. all red l.e.d's. EVGA X58 E762 four way sli motherboard. intel I 920 runs at 4.0ghz super stable. 6gb of mushkin memory running at 1600mhz. fan controller, dvd/cd burner, 3 hard drives-640gb-750gb-1tb western digital C blacks. 2 msi 5870 lightnings in crossfire, enermax 1500watt psu. the motherboard and cpu are water cooled. reservoir is a dual running on one side for now, has 2 really nice radiators. all you need is the water blocks for the video cards, and a second water pump and it would be all water cooled. running on windows 7 64 bit ultimate. has Windows office ultimate as well.

    Sell you that one for 3g
    O____________O
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #56
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    O____________O
    LOL do understand that -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  13. #57
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    LOL do understand that -.-
    Uhmm... yeah... uh... good to know.

    *Leaves thread*

    *Takes money with him and looks around for Chimi*

    :Coast is Clear:

    *Leaves*
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #58
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    -.-
    Give me money$ lian li p90 full tower with custom window, 2 140MM filtered fan on side, and 3 in the front. all red l.e.d's. EVGA X58 E762 four way sli motherboard. intel I 920 runs at 4.0ghz super stable. 6gb of mushkin memory running at 1600mhz. fan controller, dvd/cd burner, 3 hard drives-640gb-750gb-1tb western digital C blacks. 2 msi 5870 lightnings in crossfire, enermax 1500watt psu. the motherboard and cpu are water cooled. reservoir is a dual running on one side for now, has 2 really nice radiators. all you need is the water blocks for the video cards, and a second water pump and it would be all water cooled. running on windows 7 64 bit ultimate. has Windows office ultimate as well.

    Sell you that one for 3g
    Mine is still a hardcore gaming PC and it only cost me around 800 dollars because it's a custom build.

  15. #59
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    lmao i got my computer from some mexican walking in the street O____O

  16. #60
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Play with me again



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread