Thread: 1V1 AGAIN HAHA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    THIS IS A HACKING SITE o__@ YES I HACK BUT I DIDNT HACK THAT GAME

  2. #47
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAblood View Post
    THIS IS A HACKING SITE o__@ YES I HACK BUT I DIDNT HACK THAT GAME
    roflololololololololol^

  3. #48
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAblood View Post
    THIS IS A HACKING SITE o__@ YES I HACK BUT I DIDNT HACK THAT GAME
    hahahahaha we see rez chams noob!! we caught u red handed.just stop lying

    and alot of people here are legit they just come to talk like ffacebook orsomething.
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  4. #49
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    hahahahaha we see rez chams noob!! we caught u red handed.just stop lying

    and alot of people here are legit they just come to talk like ffacebook orsomething.
    MW2 hacks

  5. #50
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    MW2 hacks
    lol juh has xbox??
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  6. #51
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    MW2 hacks
    SAME HERE but for ps3...PS4 IS COMING OUT BITCHES

  7. #52
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post


    SAME HERE but for ps3...PS4 IS COMING OUT BITCHES
    wtf!!!!!!!!!!ps4 wtf is that never fken heard of it and i just bought my xbox i have all ps1,ps2.psp,ps3,now i gotta get the ps4 im broke her but i have xbox360 too
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  8. #53
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    wtf!!!!!!!!!!ps4 wtf is that never fken heard of it and i just bought my xbox i have all ps1,ps2.psp,ps3,now i gotta get the ps4 im broke her but i have xbox360 too
    yeah its coming out in late 2011 go to ps3 section to find out more

    OT: is this guy just gunna leave mpgh for eva cuz we cought him -_- you should give us his ign so we can all report him

  9. #54
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    anyone up for a 1 v 1?

  10. #55
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    nah all the hacks are patched well no because i don't wanna get on and get my shit rocked cuz im not that good

  11. #56
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post
    nah all the hacks are patched well no because i don't wanna get on and get my shit rocked cuz im not that good
    MY VIp works fine?

  12. #57
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post
    nah all the hacks are patched well no because i don't wanna get on and get my shit rocked cuz im not that good
    rez chams=all you will evar need =)

  13. #58
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    I <3 how KILLA doesn't reply...
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #59
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    I <3 how KILLA doesn't reply...
    lol yep.his ign is his username rofl that is just a fail ign in a hacking forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  15. #60
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    lol yep.his ign is his username rofl that is just a fail ign in a hacking forum?
    Not quite
    Hint: His IGN is his MPGH User name reversed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast