On 2/16, you'll be dropped into a vicious and dangerous battle in the heart of Supply Outpost OP Slaven 152! Nevermind that it's in a tropical wonderland, one wistful glance at the shimmering water in this fast-paced warzone might be the difference between life and death! Central Command is confident that you have the supplies you require to survive this mission, but they have provided a heap of bug fixes to make you better, faster, and stronger soldiers! Good luck out there!
New Map: Costa Recon
Sitrep: The insurgent forces are tipped off that their supply outpost, OP Slaven 152, is in danger, and decide their supplies must be relocated. Unfortunately, the military detects their relocation efforts. Now the insurgents must secure their supplies by either blowing them up or moving them before the imminent military raid.
Event: No Clearance Levels!
Clearance Levels are gone for the upcoming month!
The following events will be rewarded during this update:
- Cramming for Exams -- Black and Gray HiSec Keys
- Battle of the Best Achievement Event -- All associated rewards
- Spiders -- 9x 20% EXP + GP Passes (50 uses)
- Spiders vs. Scorpions -- All associated rewards ( For all players who submitted verified legitimate tickets regarding the Server Verification Error)
- Black Friday -- First Anniversary Permanent Cap and Bandana (for all who participated in the login event)
Other Game Changes and Updates
· Corrected bugs where “Allow Whispers”, “Block Invitations”, “Curse Filtering” and Video Recording “Size/Quality” options could automatically reset to default.
· Using Direct Launch no longer falsely reports the Game Client is corrupted.
· Trying to join a friend’s match through the Messenger now correctly asks the user to enter a password, if one is needed to join the match.
· The “Alt” key can no longer be bound to a control, and attempting to do so will not unbind the “Use Super Soldier Buff” command.
· Infected in Fireteam can no longer be halted by Caltrops.
· Caltrops are correctly destroyed when the owning Human player becomes Infected in Quarantine Regen.
For the full list of bug fixes
· Caltrops will no longer push back Infected in Quarantine Regen.
· Caltrops damage is now reduced by Super Spy armor.
For the full list of Balance Changes
· Notes can only be sent to players that you are Friends with in the messenger.
· Players also have the option to disable Notes from the Options screen.
· When successfully damaging an enemy, their nameplate will flash orange on your HUD.