Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Magerkil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Chimi exp glitch official thread xD

    1st of, inb4close, he said he barely visit msn, thats why we havent met there
    2nd of all, i wont get veryfied, its not worth it, im just trying to write... ima get banned by idk who this time tho, so its nor worth creating a new email and mpgh account

    so, ok, for everyone that needed to know it
    exp glitch is to have 240% exp passes, thats it


    so chimi, about your pic, the 25 perms delete, i never made suchs actions, only boombox did, idc how it could have conduct to banning ur CPT5 tho. I reply with anger to some Gorefags users, trying to defend boombox over youtube

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    you done now?



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #3
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    you done now?
    lol that was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  4. #4
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    i was hoping he was gunna tell us what to do -_-

  5. #5
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i was hoping to get my account back or a refund but fuck you both


    Multi

  6. #6
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    i was hoping to get my account back or a refund but fuck you both
    how much money did u have invested into them? i wish there coulda been a way for you to get it back

  7. #7
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    25 perms for 25k nx each 625$ plus 100$ for the account which this faggots didnt give me one penny back


    Multi

  8. #8
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    wow i would probibaly fuckin cry for about 10 years because of some jackasses doing that how did they get it banned tho?

  9. #9
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    this fucking idiots posted a vid deleting a kids perms over 30 of them
    and they had a montage of the account with the ign and tracked it down and banned the account boombox and purple where the ones to blame boom for posting the vid on youtube and purple for posting it in combat arms and general
    both this idiots i talked to about it and Both didn't give a fuck and never got shit back


    Multi

  10. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    i Like this awesome story
    it entertained me for about 1 minute





  11. #11
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    how did they get ahold of your acc?

  12. #12
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    this fucking idiots posted a vid deleting a kids perms over 30 of them
    and they had a montage of the account with the ign and tracked it down and banned the account boombox and purple where the ones to blame boom for posting the vid on youtube and purple for posting it in combat arms and general
    both this idiots i talked to about it and Both didn't give a fuck and never got shit back
    holy shit!!!sucks to be you how did they get ur acc u gabe them ur pass or what??u spent over 600dollors on a free game!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  13. #13
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    holy shit!!!sucks to be you how did they get ur acc u gabe them ur pass or what??u spent over 600dollors on a free game!!!!!!
    He sold me the account But he had a youtube account with a montage of it.
    He posted the VID on that account and nexon looking for someone to ban saw that montage and banned the account


    Multi

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ChimiBang For This Useful Post:

    WOLFPACK X69X (02-18-2011)

  15. #14
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    He sold me the account But he had a youtube account with a montage of it.
    He posted the VID on that account and nexon looking for someone to ban saw that montage and banned the account
    wow fk nexon and them 2

  16. #15
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    He sold me the account But he had a youtube account with a montage of it.
    He posted the VID on that account and nexon looking for someone to ban saw that montage and banned the account
    wow so u got scammed!!shit i would quite looking at porn and be a cuoch patato and and and i dont what else i would do!!!i would be so depressed!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast