Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Well,Me too After chamming for a year with my main account,I decided to stop for(I stoped 6 months ago).I saw that I was doing the same or even better than before.Its like I know where eveypeoples hides.Hacks make players better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I already proven this, it was a medical study I did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I already proven this, it was a medical study I did.
    haha a medical study on chamming?

MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    I have been using chams for years. I never play legit. If there were no hacks available I simply wouldn't play (before rez chams of course).

So after the patch I forgot to put my rez chams back in. Then I figured what the hell, lets see how I do. I played the same if not better! It's like I have a 6th sense about where players are gonna be. I'm not talking about prefiring every corner or anything like that.

Either I'm psychic or I have been chamming so long I have unknowingly memorized player routes/patterns, know all the most popular camping spots, and know exactly how long it takes an enemy to get from spawn to a certain spot, and doing so without even thinking about it.

But it seems like more than that.

It's like i just know someone is gonna come around that corner in 5,4,3,2,1 BOOM Headshot..

I have ESP for real.

Maybe I'm losing my mind.. slightly.
    i feel you actually
    this happens to me a lot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    haha a medical study on chamming?
    2008-2009 ISRAEL STUDY, TEL-AVIV, ISRAEL.

Test Subjects:
    Misha Sokolov
    Ronald Goldberg
    Alexander Krekov
    Nikolai Grengrof
    James Pannernam

Base Testers (doctors): Jakub Navrkal, Setz Lupik, Alex Burch, Eli Rossman

Test Subjects was to look at videos and record anything they see out of place. The tests was things moving the background. Most of them failed the test.

Playing first person shooters for almost two weeks, shows a massive improvement. The subjects shows that their eyes and neural systems was quick to recognized things moving in the background. Their eyes and senses increased as they are trained to find people blending in the background. When the test is retaken, they improved greatly.

Second tests was done by me, it was me chamming for a long period of time and stopping. The test improved, as your brain stored the data needed from the chamming. This shows that hacks does help you a little.

"Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills! Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!" -Jakub Navrkal, 2009

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (02-22-2011)

Thanks
    chams make you a better player =)
    aimbot helps your qs get better and faster

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    2008-2009 ISRAEL STUDY, TEL-AVIV, ISRAEL.

Test Subjects:
    Misha Sokolov
    Ronald Goldberg
    Alexander Krekov
    Nikolai Grengrof
    James Pannernam

Base Testers (doctors): Jakub Navrkal, Setz Lupik, Alex Burch, Eli Rossman

Test Subjects was to look at videos and record anything they see out of place. The tests was things moving the background. Most of them failed the test.

Playing first person shooters for almost two weeks, shows a massive improvement. The subjects shows that their eyes and neural systems was quick to recognized things moving in the background. Their eyes and senses increased as they are trained to find people blending in the background. When the test is retaken, they improved greatly.

Second tests was done by me, it was me chamming for a long period of time and stopping. The test improved, as your brain stored the data needed from the chamming. This shows that hacks does help you a little.

"Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills! Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!" -Jakub Navrkal, 2009
    Mouzie is a doctor now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iGir View Post

Mouzie is a doctor now?
    I was planning to be a medical staff, but the Gaza War made me very depress, I also became an alcoholic. I moved to the US to start over, I am going to college in the US and live life to the fulliest here.

Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I think this guy explains it best.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pimpinallovertheworld666 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jabuuty671 (02-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Time to buy Sub a new brain again

Sigh.
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jabuuty671 (02-21-2011)

Thanks
    hacks got into your mind.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    hacks got into your mind.

i injected a hack directly into my brain

I agree..

People say aimbots make you lose your skill... but i disagree..

Watching the aimbot play makes you better... like you described.
    Last edited by AVGN; 02-22-2011 at 05:18 AM.

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Well I've been chamming for like half a year, and since new hackshield came out+zero tolerance policy, I've quit modding. I'm much less pr0 without prefire

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    It's a sign. means stop playing
    like you said you know where people would be and all
    i used hacks before, i admit, but you guys all know i'm legit
    so after maybe 3 days of aimbotting and chamming just for fun on a backup account, i decided to quit and go back to my main
    from there, i did WAY better. got my KDR per game (legit players, pro's too) was like around 25-5 every time.
    before that, i was like 15-10 every game.

Getting adjusted to the game using hacks was a great way for me to pick up my skill
    then the lag came along... i'm just fucked....

to play pro with like 10 fps and average like 15-5. damn i'm badass aren't i?
    You're so weird Jabuuty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

You're so weird Jabuuty.

LULZ
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot