Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    SuperNewbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iGir View Post
    Elite=pussy?
    true
    You'll thank me later.
    /Pootis

  2. #17
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sorry, I don't speak whatever strange language you are using. Can you try English next time?

  3. #18
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    Sorry, I don't speak whatever strange language you are using. Can you try English next time?
    Who you talking to nigga?if you talking to me fix your name dude,its suppose to be nigga "boy"no boi
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  4. #19
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    you lag more than me! thats almost impossible!

  5. #20
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    All emods have a rage kicking soul.

  6. #21
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by -iSkittlez View Post
    you lag more than me! thats almost impossible!
    you don't lagg with all ur porn

    j/k but I know you watch pron.oh and I lagg temporaraley
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  7. #22
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    Who you talking to nigga?if you talking to me fix your name dude,its suppose to be nigga "boy"no boi
    It's called slang little boy. Learn it.

  8. #23
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    It's called slang little boy. Learn it.
    so i see you are a street boy. slangs are not proper english!
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  9. #24
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    So I see you are a street boy. Slang is not proper English!
    Slang is the use of informal words and expressions that are not considered standard in the speaker's dialect or language. Slang is often to be found in areas of the lexicon that refer to things considered taboo (see euphemism). It is often used to identify with one's peers and, although it may be common among young people, it is used by people of all ages and social groups.
    /yea.. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12