Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

    Why you edit your post.


    Name can't be that long.
    exaggeration my boy

  2. #17
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

    Why you edit your post.


    i was gonna post the second part after some one posted but i got of waiting



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #18
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post


    i was gonna post the second part after some one posted but i got of waiting
    I was gonna quote that, but then I'm not that mean.

  4. #19
    ParraEels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    I was gonna quote that, but then I'm not that mean.
    Usually ppl with names like Bob12345 for example are impatient as they cannot think of a good name

  5. #20
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknow14 View Post
    Usually ppl with names like Bob12345 for example are impatient as they cannot think of a good name
    Not impatience. But sheer unoriginality and unability to think which is required when fpsing.

  6. #21
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    OMG, that's my account!!!

    T_T
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 02-24-2011 at 04:12 AM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  7. #22
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    OMG, that's my account!!!

    T_T
    Really? Which one? Or are you trolling =.=

  8. #23
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Have yall noticed hackers name usually have a xx somewhere in it usually beginning or end

  9. #24
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598


    Your argument is invalid.

  10. #25
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Just like clans. Before in 2008-9 you could put a "-" in your clan name. Now you cant lol

  11. #26
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Just like clans. Before in 2008-9 you could put a "-" in your clan name. Now you cant lol
    That actually sucks

  12. #27
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    Your argument is invalid.
    No it isn't, we're talking about good vs bad players, you're a bad player because all you did was telekill or something. ._.

    So you're argument is invalid and actually proven something, if you didn't hack would those nubs score be any better?

    Also, here is my reason why they are good. At some point, they had a stupid name like. toad2932, but as they play more and get more into the game. They buy a rename and rename themselves something neat.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Dr.Dental (02-25-2011)

  14. #28
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    No it isn't, we're talking about good vs bad players, you're a bad player because all you did was telekill or something. ._.

    So you're argument is invalid and actually proven something, if you didn't hack would those nubs score be any better?

    Also, here is my reason why they are good. At some point, they had a stupid name like. toad2932, but as they play more and get more into the game. They buy a rename and rename themselves something neat.
    o snap Mouzie just pwnt noob
    xD

  15. #29
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    Chimiwow doesnt have a -
    yes he does -.-

  16. #30
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    EU number 1 player

    burhunter1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast