Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    goten28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Lightbulb Um.. Anyone wanna power level?

    We can do CTF in Kilo server. You have to be CSM+ and have 50+ posts on this forum and your account has to be CBL clean and legit i.e no hacking. My account is high rank so you can trust me (I wouldn't tell a high rank account to some random person duh.)

    If we have more than 8 more players join, we will do this.

    The date will be fixed and the time will be around 4p.m PST during weekdays and 11a.m pst during weekends.

    and please no flaming here.
    thanks
    __________________
    /|..__________________/\_
    / `---___________----_____|]
    /_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    ), ---.(_(__) /
    // (..) ), ----"
    //___//
    //___//

    Simple Gun!

  2. #2
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Why such a high requirement for power-leveling?

  3. #3
    goten28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Would trust a random noob on this site?
    __________________
    /|..__________________/\_
    / `---___________----_____|]
    /_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    ), ---.(_(__) /
    // (..) ), ----"
    //___//
    //___//

    Simple Gun!

  4. #4
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by goten28 View Post
    Would trust a random noob on this site?
    Ok, I don't have a CSM+ account but I have the right amount of posts you have posted.
    You, yourself, are basically new to MPGH and It's community.

    The question is, Would WE trust a random noob like you?

  5. #5
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


    Ok, I don't have a CSM+ account but I have the right amount of posts you have posted.
    You, yourself, are basically new to MPGH and It's community.

    The question is, Would WE trust a random noob like you?
    lol im a trainee yet i have nx and 1000 post
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  6. #6
    goten28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


    Ok, I don't have a CSM+ account but I have the right amount of posts you have posted.
    You, yourself, are basically new to MPGH and It's community.

    The question is, Would WE trust a random noob like you?
    Well, I did say i have a high rank account. I wouldn't tell my account's IGN to just anyone. And I am not that new here. I just don't post a lot although i have 50+ so.... :/

    Can we stay on topic please?
    Last edited by goten28; 02-27-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    __________________
    /|..__________________/\_
    / `---___________----_____|]
    /_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    ), ---.(_(__) /
    // (..) ), ----"
    //___//
    //___//

    Simple Gun!

  7. #7
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    not really interested in getting banned.
    I see what you did there.

  8. #8
    aComplexGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    ill do it no prob

  9. #9
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by goten28 View Post
    Well, I did say i have a high rank account. I wouldn't tell my account's IGN to just anyone. And I am not that new here. I just don't post a lot although i have 50+ so.... :/

    Can we stay on topic please?
    I am on-topic...
    You're just confusing me. Sigh, whatever.
    I wish you luck on not getting banned with pleveling.

  10. #10
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    you guys do know that nexons checks ur exp rate and if they see ur above normal they check you to see if if ur doing something against the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  11. #11
    LeonRus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Fine
    I would be i am only SFC1.

  12. #12
    B1RDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amused
    DAm all these things happen while im at school



    ---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

    Troll Face The Game


  13. #13
    goten28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    you guys do know that nexons checks ur exp rate and if they see ur above normal they check you to see if if ur doing something against the rules.
    Not really. The xbigjavix who got to COL to General in 3months havent got banned yet and during the president day's exp bonus i gained over 100k exp. Not banned or suspepended. Neither of us.

    So far, there are 0 people who wants to this lulz
    __________________
    /|..__________________/\_
    / `---___________----_____|]
    /_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    ), ---.(_(__) /
    // (..) ), ----"
    //___//
    //___//

    Simple Gun!

  14. #14
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    happy banning

  15. #15
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fad3d On3 View Post
    happy banning
    If they do it carefully, no one is going to get banned. And stop using such tiny font, Blood.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast