Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Noob lol, I put in sony so its at 55% so :\ a little over half done. Still got awhile though, should have just uploaded it.
    Still waiting bro.

  2. #32
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Still waiting bro.
    Calm your self, I have a lot of things going on my CPU, its 65% done on youtube 35% processed.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  3. #33
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post



    I dont farm noobs o.o
    Try doing 1.43 in wogl pubs.

  4. #34
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    1.43? somewhere around there, why?
    How in hell do you have better KD than me but I rape you 1v1?

  5. #35
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    How in hell do you have better KD than me but I rape you 1v1?
    You=nx whore that farms noobs with a clan
    what can you epect

  6. #36
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    You=nx whore that farms noobs with a clan
    what can you epect
    o.o I never noobfarm. I only play in bravo and black market.
    And my clan isn't good lol.

  7. #37
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    o.o I never noobfarm. I only play in bravo and black market.
    Black market = Nx noobs/closet hackers
    Bravo= The new golf
    Try tango
    wogl pubs
    see how you do

  8. #38
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Alex you using P90SE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #39
    ProGamerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post
    So today me an windows files played a 1v1 with SMG's Only, at junk flea. So heres the results:

    ImageShack Album - 6 images


    This was a few minutes afterwards.


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Video Coming Soon
    I know u clan leader me and him are friends in CA and I am in u clan. I know Aaleen and his clan leader we are friends too because I was in that clan too.

  10. #40
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ProGamerX View Post
    I know u clan leader me and him are friends in CA and I am in u clan. I know Aaleen and his clan leader we are friends too because I was in that clan too.
    Oh yea you don't know my clan leader..



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  11. #41
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    o.o I never noobfarm. I only play in bravo and black market.
    And my clan isn't good lol.
    Then join my clan bish. Together, we shall build an invincible empire. MWAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAA

  12. #42
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Then join my clan bish. Together, we shall build an invincible empire. MWAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAA
    Technically not invincible due to hackers.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  13. #43
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Technically not invincible due to hackers.
    ...............................................
    Reread your statement until you find the foolish mistake.

  14. #44
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    ...............................................
    Reread your statement until you find the foolish mistake.
    There are a Few that I made.

    "Invincible"

    Invincible means it can not be seen, so unless you plan on making a clan that will never been seen then I suppose you still can not be an invincible empire.

    Second one was.

    "Hackers"

    Suggesting you hack or believe you do or don't hack you will still get killed every now and then due to if another hacker is in the room and opk's you while they have spawn shield.


    So overall I suppose I am oblivious to the mistake I have made?



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  15. #45
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    There are a Few that I made.

    "Invincible"

    Invincible means it can not be seen, so unless you plan on making a clan that will never been seen then I suppose you still can not be an invincible empire.

    Second one was.

    "Hackers"

    Suggesting you hack or believe you do or don't hack you will still get killed every now and then due to if another hacker is in the room and opk's you while they have spawn shield.


    So overall I suppose I am oblivious to the mistake I have made?
    The fact that I am on a hacking site, with hacks, combined with skillbot.

    /Troll logic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast