Thread: Play Me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229

    Post Play Me

    Post your Ign here
    No hacks(mods=hacks)
    Sniper Matches only.
    No fem bases-Speed gear except for light vest and stuff thats 3% speed and under >_>
    Last edited by noob555; 03-08-2011 at 08:03 PM.

  2. #2
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    PM me your IGN. I will play with my MAJ with no hacks.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #3
    jiro15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    293,219,193,899,144,502,909,232,113,153,242,835,344,467,107
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    pudge, i have FEM base

  4. #4
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    PM me your IGN. I will play with my MAJ with no hacks.
    Ok cool tomorrow busy today

    I can trust u not to hack rite

  5. #5
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Ok cool tomorrow busy today

    I can trust u not to hack rite
    I do hack. But I wont hack against you.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #6
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    I do hack. But I wont hack against you.
    ok
    but I won't post results anyways
    so if your're bad legit I don't mind
    I'm bad too

  7. #7
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    using tanking vests.
    I see what you did there.

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    ok
    but I won't post results anyways
    so if your're bad legit I don't mind
    I'm bad too
    Why posting this today if you wanna play tomorrow D-:?

    I wanna play today




    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Why posting this today if you wanna play tomorrow D-:?

    I wanna play today

    I wanted to gather up a list so I can play everyone simultaneously

  10. #10
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Damn man I wanna play now, I have to leave tomorrow and no more CA for 11 Days



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #11
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Damn man I wanna play now, I have to leave tomorrow and no more CA for 11 Days
    Q_Q I really CANT
    GOTDAYUM
    Im trying to finish my school work T_T

  12. #12
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    y no fem bases yall aare too picky on females they have the same hitboxes the same speed all the dam same.
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  13. #13
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    y no fem bases yall aare too picky on females they have the same hitboxes the same speed all the dam same.
    Boshit
    Hitboxes=/=
    They use a different hitbox file >_>

  14. #14
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    they the same shit size whatever there just as easy to kill.if you want smaller hitboxes then talk about specs
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  15. #15
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    mudafucka i'll have to use my spec on you then
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast