View Poll Results: Have you entered the event?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I hope I win.

    4 50.00%
  • No, I can't rap.

    4 50.00%

Thread: [CA] Raps???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post
    I love how a 13 year old is trying to tell a man how to live his life, its hysterical.
    I know that gives me a good laugh to, so anyways a little off topic. When I get married you driving up here you want me come down and get yea.

    Back on topic.
    Get back to the raps.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  2. #47
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    I have three.. -.-"

    Rapping make eh Id say 600 Dollars a week from just selling my shit off the streets.
    Then I work Construction which I get 1600 a week.
    And doing side work for friends which I get 300-400 a week.

    Thats more then your Asian parents make a year. Sad I make 10,000 give or take a month. Damn.
    10k a month isn't alot
    you're barely middle rofl
    sad kid is so sad
    racism ftw?
    What is wrong with people like you
    rofl
    Never got it, you say your're educated but you're racist zzzzzzz

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post
    I love how a 13 year old is trying to tell a man how to live his life, its hysterical.
    I love how a poser is trying to troll everyone but fails horribly every time.

  3. #48
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    rap is freeing the soul man, let your soul out.



  4. #49
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Rapping is for say a "Side job" for me, ask Aluseu110 I do it for part of my living. And have more skill in it then most likely anyone on this site does.

    Oh here lets have a little more fun.

    On no this Noob kiddo is going to hurt me with his 13 year old words that are just so lyrical did you know he had to look up ever single word that was past two syllables long because he couldn't understand it it, then when he did he had to sing it in a song to twinkly bell beat?Now hes yelling at his mommy said mom this kid Windows is hating on me because I am Asian and have squinty eyes. And I try'd to show everyone on Mpgh that I had so much pride, but sadly enough this windows guy just made me wanna die. Then he decides to ask his mother where he was ever going to get in life his mom looks at him and starts to cry and says just end your life with that cord around your neck im sorry son you have nothing left.
    I think you need to stop boasting yourself, because you're beginning to look very stupid. Plus i beg to differ on the fact that you say
    "And have more skill in it then most likely anyone on this site does."
    I completely laughed at that. There are several people better then you. For instance your raps have no rhythm. They just sit there like your mom on my dick, and still seems to get pleasure. Another thing is, your syllables suck, and you rarely use any.
    Mostly, your vocabulary sucks my balls.

    Please use this information for future reference.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HiddenoO For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (03-09-2011),Shakugan no Shana (03-09-2011)

  6. #50
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    10k a month isn't alot
    you're barely middle rofl
    sad kid is so sad
    racism ftw?
    What is wrong with people like you
    rofl
    Never got it, you say your're educated but you're racist zzzzzzz



    I love how a poser is trying to troll everyone but fails horribly every time.
    10k isn't a lot? Okay how much do you make working the paper rout a month?
    100 Dollars if that. Okay then you when your 16 you go to McDonalds and get a job making 175-230 a week okay.
    Then with your parents income a month 3200 and 1400 cuz your dad works as a pen presser and your mom is a walmart casher. Yea you don't even come close to making what I make in 2 months. You're still about 2000 short let alone a 13 year old can not even get a job so why am I talking about income.
    Last edited by Wax.; 03-09-2011 at 05:06 PM.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  7. #51
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post
    rap is freeing the soul man, let your soul out.
    Rofl you're retarded. Stop trolling
    you know it I know it
    you're horrible at it
    just stop
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    I think you need to stop boasting yourself, because you're beginning to look very stupid. Plus i beg to differ on the fact that you say
    "And have more skill in it then most likely anyone on this site does."
    I completely laughed at that. There are several people better then you. For instance your raps have no rhythm. They just sit there like your mom on my dick, and still seems to get pleasure. Another thing is, your syllables suck, and you rarely use any.
    Mostly, your vocabulary sucks my balls.

    Please use this information for future reference.
    zzzzzz Kid is a poser.
    Obvious shit is so obvious.

  8. #52
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    10k isn't a lot? Okay how much do you make working the paper rout a month?
    100 Dollars if that. Okay then you when your 16 you go to McDonalds and get a job making 175-230 a week okay.
    Then with your parents income a month 3200 and 1400 cuz your dad works as a pen presser and your mom is a walmart casher. Yea you don't even come close to making what I make in 2 months. You're still about 2000 short let alone a 13 year old can not even get a job so why am I talking about income.

    Too bad the contractors take care of that for you

  9. #53
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    10k isn't a lot? Okay how much do you make working the paper rout a month?
    100 Dollars if that. Okay then you when your 16 you go to McDonalds and get a job making 175-230 a week okay.
    Then with your parents income a month 3200 and 1400 cuz your dad works as a pen presser and your mom is a walmart casher. Yea you don't even come close to making what I make in 2 months. You're still about 2000 short let alone a 13 year old can not even get a job so why am I talking about income.

    Oh lord, you're a dumb one.
    4 houses
    New York city. Add up the rent kid plus being a engineer facepalm.

  10. #54
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    I love how you Noob talk about income and education when you havent even grown up, life may be easy now but in a few years your gonna wish yourself dead.



  11. #55
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Rofl you're retarded. Stop trolling
    you know it I know it
    you're horrible at it
    just stop

    zzzzzz Kid is a poser.
    Obvious shit is so obvious.
    I sure hope you're not referring to me.

  12. #56
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Oh lord, you're a dumb one.
    4 houses
    New York city. Add up the rent kid plus being a engineer facepalm.
    4 Houses you don't own.
    And what does New York City have to do with anything, you don't own New York mate.
    And your 13 your not a engineer..
    /Facepalm..



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  13. #57
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    I sure hope you're not referring to me.
    Not you, windows.
    Hes a poser or he just went to city/community college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post

    I love how you Noob talk about income and education when you havent even grown up, life may be easy now but in a few years your gonna wish yourself dead.
    You're a dumb one too rofl.


    Racist kids these days, really gotta learn they're places zzzzzzz

  14. #58
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Not you, windows.
    Hes a poser or he just went to city/community college.


    You're a dumb one too rofl.


    Racist kids these days, really gotta learn they're places zzzzzzz
    how are we racist?



  15. #59
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Not you, windows.
    Hes a poser or he just went to city/community college.


    You're a dumb one too rofl.


    Racist kids these days, really gotta learn they're places zzzzzzz
    I feel all I do is repeat my self on mpgh. I went to a University. Here say it with me. UN I VER SITY

    Got it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    Construction = unskilled labor



    Unskilled Labor??
    Plumbing, DryWall, Tiles, Roofing, Siding.

    Just that stuff alone requires math, or are you going to school to be a pen presser?


    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    I think you need to stop boasting yourself, because you're beginning to look very stupid. Plus i beg to differ on the fact that you say
    "And have more skill in it then most likely anyone on this site does."
    I completely laughed at that. There are several people better then you. For instance your raps have no rhythm. They just sit there like your mom on my dick, and still seems to get pleasure. Another thing is, your syllables suck, and you rarely use any.
    Mostly, your vocabulary sucks my balls.

    Please use this information for future reference.
    That gave me a good laugh it did, how was your rap? No rhyme in that. And if my moms on your dick then shes just sitting there because it isn't big enough to go up and down.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  16. #60
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    how are we racist?
    Calling someone stupid because they are asian?

    That's not racist? Lol...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast