Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed

    60 combo desert thunder is possible ?

    60 combo desert thunder is possible ? just wanted to know it cause i saw a video of someone getting 62 combo on desert thunder... so just to know if it's legit PM me or just reply ;D

  2. #2
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I got a 57 Combo Legit.. I think 5 more is okay.
    People all day in Combat Arms think I hack because of my DT Combo but that's just because they haven't gotten it yet
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  3. #3
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post
    I got a 57 Combo Legit.. I think 5 more is okay.
    People all day in Combat Arms think I hack because of my DT Combo but that's just because they haven't gotten it yet
    QFT.

    I've seen someone do a legit 67 combo, while I was watching them play. All you need is three MG's and fantastic aim.

  4. #4
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    QFT.

    I've seen someone do a legit 67 combo, while I was watching them play. All you need is three MG's and fantastic aim.
    And airstrike and a minigun and a rusher. That's how I did it. I just hate when noobs cry because they can't get a combo above 3..
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  5. #5
    aComplexGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    Highest i got was 33 and i still get called hacker im like nooob STHU im legit Im glad the Basillo proved 88 combo was legit xD but still u can hack to 33 combos nd people think your legit i hacked to 25 combos when i use tele in cabin then stop and get 25 more LOL wroks every time

  6. #6
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok lol thanks all just to know xD but i'm not hacker ! xD I don't like hacking i think playing legitly is more Fun lol

  7. #7
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @jwalker888 has a 60 combo from glitching
    Use M32 (Flame and Grenade) and its easy
    Use at hostage part and you get big combo's.

  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KidEpiDemiK View Post
    Highest i got was 33 and i still get called hacker im like nooob STHU im legit Im glad the Basillo proved 88 combo was legit xD but still u can hack to 33 combos nd people think your legit i hacked to 25 combos when i use tele in cabin then stop and get 25 more LOL wroks every time
    Bas is an old friend of mine.

  9. #9
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    90% its not
    10% its legit

  10. #10
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Pfffft... I'd be lucky to get 60 kills in a game of DT extreme..

  11. #11
    ilys99r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    my highest was 2 combo legit and when i turned my rape mode on i had 552 combo in dt

  12. #12
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by ilys99r View Post
    my highest was 2 combo legit and when i turned my rape mode on i had 552 combo in dt
    lmao 2 combo. (my highest is like 10 with RPG+M69HE). rapemod= OPK?

  13. #13
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    TBH, my major 4, i got 64 combos legit bro. It's not hard. I had the airstrike pickup in round 16 i think, and a m32. I did have an MG (k3 Spew) but thats about it. I got 40 combos with my MG, got 10 combos in fishbowl with m32, and airstrike got 13 kills with airstrike. I knifed a zombie with my pedro also,

  14. #14
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    TBH, my major 4, i got 64 combos legit bro. It's not hard. I had the airstrike pickup in round 16 i think, and a m32. I did have an MG (k3 Spew) but thats about it. I got 40 combos with my MG, got 10 combos in fishbowl with m32, and airstrike got 13 kills with airstrike. I knifed a zombie with my pedro also,
    You know this is about DT not Cabin Fever o.O My best combo in CF is like 32.

  15. #15
    Gyurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    \Wrong Section
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    -54
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i got 73 combo