Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Ddhashu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Posts: 645 345 623 547 412 563
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Question Video Mod skills :D

    IM PRO. IF U WANT PROOF ILL PM U CUS THE VIDS ARE FOR OTHER SITE WITH THE FUCKING AWSOME GUI!
    ALSO I CAN MAKE PRO VIDS. BUT IM NOT BETTER THAN FLAMEZ.
    COMBAT ARMS ROCKS! WE MUST DONATE TO IT, DONT TELL ANY LEGITERS IF THEY SAID HOW DO U GET HACKS
    CA WILL DIE

  2. #2
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Post some videos here PMing is for noobies
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  3. #3
    Ddhashu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Posts: 645 345 623 547 412 563
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post
    Post some videos here PMing is for noobies
    nah some mod or admin on mpgh will be like


    http://img852.imageshack.us/iz.jpg
    http://img38.imageshack.us/i/orl yvd.jpg
    so
    [IMG]http://img852.imageshack.us/fz.jpg/[IMG]
    Last edited by Ddhashu2; 03-12-2011 at 08:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Ookay then, PMed
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  5. #5
    Ddhashu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Posts: 645 345 623 547 412 563
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post
    Ookay then, PMed
    first one = new
    old one = old

  6. #6
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddhashu2 View Post
    nah some mod or admin on mpgh will be like


    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    http://img38.imageshack.us/i/orl yvd.jpg
    so
    [IMG]http://img852.imageshack.us/fz.jpg/[IMG]
    Dang, you don't even know how to use image tags...

  7. #7
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    mouzie is better than u
    I see what you did there.

  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by StopWhinin View Post
    mouzie is better than u
    LOOOOOOL

    People are bringing me into this.

  9. #9
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    LOOOOOOL

    People are bringing me into this.
    And I'm better than you.

  10. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    And I'm better than you.
    No you're not. Oo

    I've beaten you on OMA with people all the time and the time you actually did was because you keep playing stupid games like CTF with pistols and shit on my noob account. o-o

    You never beaten me on Tel, you even talked shit about being better than the AK47 and I beaten you and then you said I won because I was from the Middle East.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]aeronyx (03-12-2011)

  12. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I beaten you and then you said I won because I was from the Middle East.
    LOL

    THAT MADE MY DAY. LMFAO


  13. #12
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    No you're not. Oo

    I've beaten you on OMA with people all the time and the time you actually did was because you keep playing stupid games like CTF with pistols and shit on my noob account. o-o

    You never beaten me on Tel, you even talked shit about being better than the AK47 and I beaten you and then you said I won because I was from the Middle East.
    I won every time we played OMA. You only beat me in elim matches.

  14. #13
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    I won every time we played OMA. You only beat me in elim matches.
    No you didn't, you didn't win every single one. I do recalled beating you a few times and you beaten me a few times too. You're not better than me, you're equally matched. Not even Chimi is better than me, he only beaten me by a few points. (Noob account and he used non-WOGL weapons).

    And most of the OMA game, I leave because you make them so fucking retarded like melee only and I didn't know it was till it was too late.

    And when I say beaten, I mean raped me hard.

  15. #14
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    No you didn't, you didn't win every single one. I do recalled beating you a few times and you beaten me a few times too. You're not better than me, you're equally matched. Not even Chimi is better than me, he only beaten me by a few points. (Noob account and he used non-WOGL weapons).

    And most of the OMA game, I leave because you make them so fucking retarded like melee only and I didn't know it was till it was too late.

    And when I say beaten, I mean raped me hard.
    I hate melee only wtf lol.

    U just mad

  16. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    I hate melee only wtf lol.

    U just mad
    LOL you play matches with pistols and melee. Why would I get mad? I don't care if I lose, just don't make up silly stories.

    Edit: Doesn't matter, my fat white ass is going to be playing Dead Space 2 in ten mins when this download is done.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 03-12-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast