Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    tried that did nothing also ca is installed here if anyone would need to know this
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms
    an guys my pc is amazing im 100% sure it can run ca at top fps
    i can run l4d2 an crysis at good settings im pretty sure i can run this game...
    i ran it before at over 300fps
    Are you playing L4D2 and Crysis on Mutliplayer?
    If not, and CA is the only laggy problem, then It's your internet.

  2. #17
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    my internet is extremely fast
    wow then give me ur account and ill fix it for ya:] lol well if you tried everything then we dont have a solution.im telling you clean ur fan if ur pc is on the floor then clean it.i telling you a shit load of dust is ganna come out
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  3. #18
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Like i said, if you can run the game with a graphics magnitude like Crysis, and CA lags for you
    it has to be either the CA processes, or of course, 99.9% probably INTERNET
    Doesn't have to be yours, it could ... most likely be Nexon's server.
    I didn't read everything in this thread because i'm busy, but if CA is lagging for you, it isn't your PC, or your internet. it's the game itself.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Lonely Tedy Bear (03-13-2011)

  5. #19
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    my internet is extremely fast
    I know where you live.

    OT: Do you ever restart your computer? It might be that you are getting RAM leakage. It happens to me occasionally, where I lose ~100MB RAM to random nonexistent processes. A reboot should fix it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

    Lonely Tedy Bear (03-13-2011)

  7. #20
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Give me a SS of ur ingame. Your comp is wayyy better and should be able to run CA at max settings. There should be no problem. Just give me a SS of your CA settings.


    Multi

  8. #21
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    One of the most common problems is that the user does not open their PC up to gaming. Yes, you may have a gaming PC, but you have to set it up to make it a good one.

  9. #22
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    One of the most common problems is that the user does not open their PC up to gaming. Yes, you may have a gaming PC, but you have to set it up to make it a good one.
    What the fuck you saying


    Multi

  10. #23
    popsingh123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom
    Posts
    708
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    setting the priority to low will make u lag more... set it to high.. realtime will make u lag like hell

  11. #24
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    What the fuck you saying
    Updating your drivers, getting the latest version of DirectX your cards can handl (mine and yours would be 11). Updating your PC patches, making sure that CA can bypass both AV and Firewall.

  12. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Updating your drivers, getting the latest version of DirectX your cards can handl (mine and yours would be 11). Updating your PC patches, making sure that CA can bypass both AV and Firewall.
    EH true. .


    Multi

  13. #26
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    go to your start button,then go to control panel,go to pc on mine says mobile pc but idk what ur says well after that click change battery setting,then click on change battery settings, then click on high performence.and there you go problem solved. if you have a flashy background put a simple one lick a solid color.i have more solution if those don't work.wow i think i can solve ur problem!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  14. #27
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by popsingh123 View Post
    setting the priority to low will make u lag more... set it to high.. realtime will make u lag like hell
    I wanna get my Cybertron i need 13 refferals and the 13 refferals need to do at least 1 offer

  15. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    go to your start button,then go to control panel,go to pc on mine says mobile pc but idk what ur says well after that click change battery setting,then click on change battery settings, then click on high performence.and there you go problem solved. if you have a flashy background put a simple one lick a solid color.i have more solution if those don't work.wow i think i can solve ur problem!!!!
    That wouldn't work, it would only do that if he is using a laptop that is using a wireless battery or something. All PCs have that options regardless of what it is, so I wouldn't touch it.

  16. #29
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    That wouldn't work, it would only do that if he is using a laptop that is using a wireless battery or something. All PCs have that options regardless of what it is, so I wouldn't touch it.
    oh so they already set to performnce huh:[wish i had a pc.

    well ihave another option but idk if it will help again.
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  17. #30
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    Turn off Windows Aero....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast