Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty

    _M_T_'s First Montage?

    Okay Guys/ Girls/ Trans whatever.
    Here is my First real CA Montage.

    Available in 720 HD [Fuzzy Cuz of Fraps..]


    Credit's

    Editing: MySelf.
    Intro: Aluseu

    Enjoy!



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  2. #2
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    You got skills nigguh. Great montage for a first
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  3. #3
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post
    You got skills nigguh. Great montage for a first
    Ehh Not really I wish it wasn't fuzzy, Wish I could have gotten more footage, but I went Down to Ohio to do some work so had to end the montage right there, didn't put much in it however.

    But thanks .



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. #4
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How the fuck is this a montage? It's like 3 games that you cut each kill out of and pasted in a row. No editing or syncing with music. No decent accolades either.

    1/10

  5. #5
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    How the fuck is this a montage? It's like 3 games that you cut each kill out of and pasted in a row. No editing or syncing with music. No decent accolades either.

    1/10
    First of all what you say like half the time doesn't mean anything to me, but okay I may take that into consideration and take 10 days to make a video thats only most likely going to get 40 views. [Maybe more]

    However secondly. Read.


    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Ehh Not really I wish it wasn't fuzzy, Wish I could have gotten more footage, but I went Down to Ohio to do some work so had to end the montage right there, didn't put much in it however.

    But thanks .
    Thirdly, a Montage. A sequence of things. That does look like a sequence of killings to me. Hum. Should I name it Me sniping people?? Or is that a wrong term for the gay dude as well?

    Like people always say if you don't have nothing to say that will be of some type of assistance or that well is even fit to be posted then don't waste your time posting it because most likely well no one will care? But thats your life story so.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  6. #6
    EwanWarFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Good skills , need A LOT more of editing and diff map , accolade , sound ... but still good montage

    6\10
    WANT TO RANK YOUR ACCOUNT ? NO SCAM GUARENTED.

    => http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...guarented.html

  7. #7
    B1RDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post
    You got skills nigguh. Great montage for a first
    yes, he may have skills, but watch any montage with alot of views (20k+) on youtube, they only have like ultra kills+
    I odnt expect this for a first montage but you could at least put in double kills



    ---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

    Troll Face The Game


  8. #8
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
    Good skills , need A LOT more of editing and diff map , accolade , sound ... but still good montage

    6\10
    Thanks mate, yea. Didn't have time to edit, and just kinda pieced it together to give people to enjoy lol.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  9. #9
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    had a lot of dead time (time that didn't include any action, just small movement)
    should've had audio
    and needed more clips of different maps
    the video size (from fraps) i believe was recorded at Half-size? should've re-sized it in whatever video editor you use (i hope it was Vegas?) unless you just took that vegas Intro from Alu and put it in Movie Maker


  10. #10
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    had a lot of dead time (time that didn't include any action, just small movement)
    should've had audio
    and needed more clips of different maps
    the video size (from fraps) i believe was recorded at Half-size? should've re-sized it in whatever video editor you use (i hope it was Vegas?) unless you just took that vegas Intro from Alu and put it in Movie Maker
    Nah used Vegas forgot to resize, recorded in half size on accident.
    However thanks for the tips will use on the second one.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wax. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jabuuty671 (03-14-2011)

  12. #11
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    the mans got skillz.



  13. #12
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Im not gonna hate bro since your cool with me but i cant say this is a montage. Good job tho i love the fact that you got like 23 kills ( i think i seen that as the highest) in 1 map in elim. Good job

  14. #13
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Im not gonna hate bro since your cool with me but i cant say this is a montage. Good job tho i love the fact that you got like 23 kills ( i think i seen that as the highest) in 1 map in elim. Good job
    I've done 40+ Kills in the noob servers before. Very easy with one shot snipers.

  15. #14
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,856
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,157
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Keep your A and B flame wars off the forums.

    Infracted both individuals.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  16. #15
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    I've done 40+ Kills in the noob servers before. Very easy with one shot snipers.
    Me too Though i don't play in them much, only in Black market and Bravo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast