Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95
  1. #16
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Inviting xxPushxXX



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. #17
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    > alpha team
    alpha team gets raped by nade storms O_o

  3. #18
    sugar04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Then bravo with you <3

  4. #19
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    Then bravo with you <3
    mmk LOOOOOOOOL

  5. #20
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Luls, I smell mine rape.

  6. #21
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Time in PST
    I cannot guarentee I'll make it, but I'll see what I can do
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #22
    sugar04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Can we bring smoke ?

  8. #23
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    Can we bring smoke ?
    explosives only O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Time in PST
    I cannot guarentee I'll make it, but I'll see what I can do
    uhm
    starts at 9 pst?
    idk 12:00 est

  9. #24
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    explosives only O_o


    uhm
    starts at 9 pst?
    idk 12:00 est
    12:00 AM? luls...

  10. #25
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Haha i remember when we had elimination mpgh match,boombox and ali were fucking raging at me with my rpg and frag pack lol

    Sign me up bravo

  11. #26
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    I'll play, if you don't mind me using a hacked Major 2. I will record it, and request to be the sniper on my team.


  12. #27
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Haha i remember when we had elimination mpgh match,boombox and ali were fucking raging at me with my rpg and frag pack lol

    Sign me up bravo
    mmk..
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I'll play, if you don't mind me using a hacked Major 2. I will record it, and request to be the sniper on my team.
    no hacks though.......

  13. #28
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    PM or AM?
    And what date
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #29
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    PM this saturday
    btw switched teams o.O

  15. #30
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    sign me up!!!bravo side


    is m32 allowed??
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast