Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Fuck a format.
    You're asking us something, and we have to put it in a format?
    At least I didn't come up with "aimbot" or some shit...I said something that hasn't been used in ages.
    I said I'm bringing glow back, THe main reason for format is because I like it neat and I want to know why i should make the hack

  2. #17
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
    I said I'm bringing glow back, THe main reason for format is because I like it neat and I want to know why i should make the hack
    At least I didn't to what this retard did.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladecarol View Post
    Hey Bro!!

    In my experiencia if you wanna do a good hack you need think in two thing if you want make Abuse Hack this features:

    - Aimbot
    - Fly Hack
    - No Recoil
    - No Spread
    - Unlimmited bullet
    - Wall Hack
    - No clip
    - OPK
    So if you wanna do a cool hack i think the best feature for me. Like an user normal wanna play with hack. And My priority its get lvl and fame i wanna be hide the principal features are:

    - Wall Hack = Charm, Name Esp, 2d box, 3d box, Healt
    - No recoil

    I think with that the user and the "legit" player Will play so good and be happy =)!

    my english is bad but its my mind about a good feature =!

  3. #18
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bladecarol View Post
    Hey Bro!!

    In my experiencia if you wanna do a good hack you need think in two thing if you want make Abuse Hack this features:

    - Aimbot
    - Fly Hack
    - No Recoil
    - No Spread
    - Unlimmited bullet
    - Wall Hack
    - No clip
    - OPK
    So if you wanna do a cool hack i think the best feature for me. Like an user normal wanna play with hack. And My priority its get lvl and fame i wanna be hide the principal features are:

    - Wall Hack = Charm, Name Esp, 2d box, 3d box, Healt
    - No recoil

    I think with that the user and the "legit" player Will play so good and be happy =)!

    my english is bad but its my mind about a good feature =!
    Basically, Your asking for things I said nto to ask for, Dumbfuck

  4. #19
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by bladecarol View Post
    Hey Bro!!

    In my experiencia if you wanna do a good hack you need think in two thing if you want make Abuse Hack this features:

    - Aimbot
    - Fly Hack
    - No Recoil
    - No Spread
    - Unlimmited bullet
    - Wall Hack
    - No clip
    - OPK
    So if you wanna do a cool hack i think the best feature for me. Like an user normal wanna play with hack. And My priority its get lvl and fame i wanna be hide the principal features are:

    - Wall Hack = Charm, Name Esp, 2d box, 3d box, Healt
    - No recoil

    I think with that the user and the "legit" player Will play so good and be happy =)!

    my english is bad but its my mind about a good feature =!
    That would be bad ass, lets see how that works.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  5. #20
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    At least I didn't to what this retard did.
    I know right

    Quote Originally Posted by bladecarol View Post
    Hey Bro!!

    In my experiencia if you wanna do a good hack you need think in two thing if you want make Abuse Hack this features:

    - Aimbot
    - Fly Hack
    - No Recoil
    - No Spread
    - Unlimmited bullet
    - Wall Hack
    - No clip
    - OPK
    So if you wanna do a cool hack i think the best feature for me. Like an user normal wanna play with hack. And My priority its get lvl and fame i wanna be hide the principal features are:

    - Wall Hack = Charm, Name Esp, 2d box, 3d box, Healt
    - No recoil

    I think with that the user and the "legit" player Will play so good and be happy =)!

    my english is bad but its my mind about a good feature =!
    Throw in GodMode while your at it
    Last edited by AtomicStone; 03-18-2011 at 04:17 PM.

  6. #21
    bladecarol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hacks you want:
    - Wall Hack
    - Charms
    - No recoil
    - No Fall damage
    - Unlimited Weapon
    Why you want it:
    - That make me improve into the game and make more fun the game =)!

    Why should I even bother:

    - I think for you its a challenge make a program help us to improve game. i dont know how you see this. but i think your mind its HELP and Improve in your skill "hacking" =)!

  7. #22
    magas1908's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i want wall hack fro cross fire full pack and if you can oak with injector and dll oor aim bot

  8. #23
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by bladecarol View Post
    Hacks you want:
    - Wall Hack
    - Charms
    - No recoil
    - No Fall damage
    - Unlimited Weapon
    Why you want it:
    - That make me improve into the game and make more fun the game =)!

    Why should I even bother:

    - I think for you its a challenge make a program help us to improve game. i dont know how you see this. but i think your mind its HELP and Improve in your skill "hacking" =)!
    LOLWUT


    I know.....errrrrrr Unlimitted Ammo, Anti Kick, Aimbot, Life Taker...errrrr beast mode.....errr med pack errrr
    Fuck it lol

  9. #24
    dayday315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Up Bro.
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    No recoil/spread
    Weapon Range
    SuperBullet these 3 the main ones i want.!

  10. #25
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
    No recoil/spread
    Weapon Range
    SuperBullet these 3 the main ones i want.!
    THINGS THAT I DON'T HAVE O.o

  11. #26
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
    THINGS THAT I DON'T HAVE O.o
    an Auto Pistol.

  12. #27
    Ciao Fags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lawl I agree with NOOB with the auto pistol .
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic763253_2.gif
    ADD ME ON MSN: MPGH_Fags@hotmail.com
    The 12 Year Old...
    Yes, I'm 12... Fight me.

  13. #28
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    Hacks you want:no reload
    Why you want it: -
    Why should I even bother: -

  14. #29
    ProGamerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    color chams and wall hack. but u need to know how to hook dip and u need a bypass to make them work. and unlimited ammo

  15. #30
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    before u rage at me lets just get this straight..i cant code for shit and i know nothing of it, but still:

    i thought it could be possible to get unlimited ammo via the source from the training grounds...or the Super soldiers add-on...aimbot could come off the npcs or auto-turrets...rapid-fire again from Super soldiers add-on.. possible others that i cant think of but theres some ideas (i think)...

    and i realise this has nothing to do with that tread so ill say:
    -Gun removals (no spread, recoil, sway)
    -Chams (basic or colour)
    -Wireframes
    -Speedhacks
    -superjump
    -flyhack

    idk...or u could just decide...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast