Thread: We Did It :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy

    We Did It :)


    That was fast.
    Has anyone used the pistol they are making perm?

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  2. #2
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Yes. It's like a USP with more recoil and damage with less ammo.

    It is my second favorite high damage pistol. Next to the Anaconda.

  3. #3
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post
    Yes. It's like a USP with more recoil and damage with less ammo.

    It is my second favorite high damage pistol. Next to the Anaconda.
    Sounds Like a nice enough gun.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  4. #4
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It good.
    I beat people with it when they have there normal gun LOL


    Multi

  5. #5
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    It good.
    I beat people with it when they have there normal gun LOL
    Nice sig, but you should get the traditional taylor gang sign. like in mine.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  6. #6
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    It's the gun you get in the 7 Day Starter Package.
    So to try it out, just register a new account
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  7. #7
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    Sounds Like a nice enough gun.
    I forgot to mention that it's recoil goes straight up. And it has better accuracy I believe than the USP.

  8. #8
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    Nice sig, but you should get the traditional taylor gang sign. like in mine.
    I wanted to But I didn't want to copy (><)


    Multi

  9. #9
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    I wanted to But I didn't want to copy (><)
    You want the image?
    And thanks @Lil Wayne.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  10. #10
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    You want the image?
    And thanks @Lil Wayne.
    No Im good thanks anyways
    Also that gun is good to pick head across the map with a scope and extended clip


    Multi

  11. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    No Im good thanks anyways
    Also that gun is good to pick head across the map with a scope and extended clip
    Seriously. Should I buy it though? I only have like 30K GP and one perm. ;/

  12. #12
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    it better not be more than 40k gp.
    I see what you did there.

  13. #13
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    Seriously. Should I buy it though? I only have like 30K GP and one perm. ;/
    I would suggest buying it if you use your pistol a lot. Because the default isn't that bad due to the fact the only time I use it is in dire situations, like when my main gun runs out of ammo. But that's really it.

    It's based on self preferences really.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  14. #14
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post


    I would suggest buying it if you use your pistol a lot. Because the default isn't that bad due to the fact the only time I use it is in dire situations, like when my main gun runs out of ammo. But that's really it.

    It's based on self preferences really.
    I use my pistol to run around... and that's it. Meh, I don't think i'll buy it. I hope it's only like 20K gp. Then, maybe i'll buy it.

  15. #15
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post


    Seriously. Should I buy it though? I only have like 30K GP and one perm. ;/
    You should hilarous hearing people cry when the get one shotted with a pistol across the map LOL


    Multi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast