Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 80
  1. #46
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    sure, im saying i dont use public or vip hacks, as in injecting .dll's into ENGINE.EXE
    Modding=hacking
    what don't you get

  2. #47
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Modding=hacking
    what don't you get
    bro, what are you not getting.
    like i said, im not injecting .dll's into the engine process, i never said modding isnt hacking.

  3. #48
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    you're losing with chams and fire rate,reload,draw speed buffs
    thats just sad

  4. #49
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    you're losing with chams and fire rate,reload,draw speed buffs
    thats just sad
    i didnt say that either, i only use chams and fire rate mods, i cant hex edit the other ones myself, as i dun get it, when i tried it, it would work.
    And im getting 2-3 kdr with those mods
    with out those, i get a 1kdr.

  5. #50
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i didnt say that either, i only use chams and fire rate mods, i cant hex edit the other ones myself, as i dun get it, when i tried it, it would work.
    And im getting 2-3 kdr with those mods
    with out those, i get a 1kdr.
    i got 5 kdr average when I use to cham with a fire rate buff even higher.

  6. #51
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    i got 5 kdr average when I use to cham with a fire rate buff even higher.
    im not trying to get a bullshit score, because then i would be reported more, then that would increase my changes of getting banned.

  7. #52
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i didnt say that either, i only use chams and fire rate mods, i cant hex edit the other ones myself, as i dun get it, when i tried it, it would work.
    And im getting 2-3 kdr with those mods
    with out those, i get a 1kdr.
    I get a 3.0 average without mods or hacks, practice and study the game like I do.

  8. #53
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I get a 3.0 average without mods or hacks, practice and study the game like I do.
    you cant get a 3.0 when ppl are camping behind boxes and prefiring around everycorner, or using mines / rpgs, or just hacking.

  9. #54
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    you cant get a 3.0 when ppl are camping behind boxes and prefiring around everycorner, or using mines / rpgs, or just hacking.
    1. Flank them or bait them out if they are camping behind boxes.

    2. Use the Corner Peek if they are prefiring you, I prefire when someone is trying to run away when I Corner Peek.

    3. Look where you run so you won't run into mines.

    4. Use hit and run tactics with RPG, they only got a few shots and you'll make them switch because of their health. Also getting in their faces works too.

    5. You can't tell unless someone is obviously OPKing, but know where to play and you won't have hacking problems.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (03-20-2011)

  11. #55
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    you cant get a 3.0 when ppl are camping behind boxes and prefiring around everycorner, or using mines / rpgs, or just hacking.
    Get some skills.

  12. #56
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    1. Flank them or bait them out if they are camping behind boxes.

    2. Use the Corner Peek if they are prefiring you, I prefire when someone is trying to run away when I Corner Peek.

    3. Look where you run so you won't run into mines.

    4. Use hit and run tactics with RPG, they only got a few shots and you'll make them switch because of their health. Also getting in their faces works too.

    5. You can't tell unless someone is obviously OPKing, but know where to play and you won't have hacking problems.
    what server u play on?

  13. #57
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    you cant get a 3.0 when ppl are camping behind boxes and prefiring around everycorner, or using mines / rpgs, or just hacking.
    Try getting good aim -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    what server u play on?
    Wogl pubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    1. Flank them or bait them out if they are camping behind boxes.

    2. Use the Corner Peek if they are prefiring you, I prefire when someone is trying to run away when I Corner Peek.

    3. Look where you run so you won't run into mines.

    4. Use hit and run tactics with RPG, they only got a few shots and you'll make them switch because of their health. Also getting in their faces works too.

    5. You can't tell unless someone is obviously OPKing, but know where to play and you won't have hacking problems.
    Quick solution that always works, getting better aim.If your aim is good enough,its easy as hell to get shoulder peakers,even head peaking,one of my friends in wogl gets me every time when I headpeak him and hes out in the open, strategy isn't a 100% necessary for getting peakers

  14. #58
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Try getting good aim -.-

    Wogl pubs.


    Quick solution that always works, getting better aim.If your aim is good enough,its easy as hell to get shoulder peakers,even head peaking,one of my friends in wogl gets me every time when I headpeak him and hes out in the open, strategy isn't a 100% necessary for getting peakers
    can you not read?
    i quoted Mouzie, therefore my quiestion is directed to Mouzie.

  15. #59
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    what server u play on?
    Bravo.

    Almost little to no hackers.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (03-20-2011)

  17. #60
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    can you not read?
    i quoted Mouzie, therefore my quiestion is directed to Mouzie.
    I answered cause it adds to my argument how, you need better aim


    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Bravo.

    Almost little to no hackers.
    Am I high or are you high o.o??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast