Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    sugar04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ofcurse is not an option because they will know is not the computer

  2. #47
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    Ofcurse is not an option because they will know is not the computer
    The only way you can help me is telling me what they search, what they do so I know what to cover and how to configure the second Windows user.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #48
    sugar04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Smart I could send you the tools they use want them?

    They search in your Reg, your Whole PC including drives and Internet Cache They Can see all the files u deleted and all the usb you plugged or unplugged how much time you play Ca ... They detect Virtual Pc or Vmwares
    Last edited by sugar04; 03-23-2011 at 08:23 PM.

  4. #49
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    Smart I could send you the tools they use want them?
    I will thank + rep you.

    PM the tools please



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #50
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    "If you do not allow us to access all the computers on the network, you will not become a member."

    If you won't let them access your Admin, you can't become a member, even if it were your dad's
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #51
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666;3684201
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS
    If you won't let them access your Admin, you can't become a member, even if it were your dad's
    Troll detected

    They dont mention that
    [/FONT]



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  7. #52
    phantom149's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    (trolls these days) ive read evary post here and sounds pretty hard to hid every thing

  8. #53
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Troll detected

    They dont mention that
    Look at the quote you made on your OP
    Why would I troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234