Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot

    Legit Gaming Club Teamviewing

    Hi guys

    The leader of my clan is pushing me out to register my combat arms account on a legit gaming forum.

    Finally I said yes. In order to be registered they teamview you in order to find hacks traces, etc. I know very well how to erase all hacks traces and everything but Im not feeling good at doing it because I want my fucking traces on my computer and I work with keyloggers, RATS, CA hacks, etc

    Here are the conditions in order to start the registration:



    • If you have run a registry cleaner in the last 14 days (this includes advanced system care and CCcleaner), we will not process your application
    • If you have reinstalled windows in the last 30 days, we will not process your application.
    • If your application is incomplete, we will not process your application.
    • If your account is not at least SSGT or higher, we will not process your application.
    • If you do not allow us to access all the computers on the network, you will not become a member.
    • If you quit mid teamview, we will fail you.
    • If you are CBL dirty we will fail you.
    • Incomplete applications or incorrect will be deleted after 10 days.
    • If you reinstalled Combat Arms in the last 15 days, we will not process your application
    My question is:

    What about if I make 2 users on my computer: Administrator and another one with my name.

    I use the administrator account (with password) to have all my hacking stuff and on the other user, install combat arms and keep it clean and legit.



    If they Teamview me on the legit user account, is possible that they can find hacks traces that I got on the Administrator Account?

    Is an idea in order to have 2 profiles; a legit one and another one with all my hack stuff.

    Discuss
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 03-22-2011 at 10:31 PM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. #2
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    People have tried that IN WOGL and Have been Caught Don't do it.


    Multi

  3. #3
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    People have tried that IN WOGL and Have been Caught Don't do it.
    I got proof that PPL on a forum I cant say the name, they use VIP on WOGL

    I saw videos and everything bro. AC is not perfect and cant detect the best legit aimbot ever which I cant say the name



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #4
    iAngeIiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room.
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Access to all computers on the network?
    lol like hell they're touching a server computer of mine. These guys are so oblivious :\

  5. #5
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO JOIN THAT ANYWAY?

    JOIN A DIFF CLAN, FUCK THEM



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  6. #6
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    I got proof that PPL on a forum I cant say the name, they use VIP on WOGL

    I saw videos and everything bro. AC is not perfect and cant detect the best legit aimbot ever which I cant say the name
    That's AC I'm talking about getting TV'ed Which WOGL Does. and They use Different Things that they Download/Delete afterward.


    Multi

  7. #7
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO JOIN THAT ANYWAY?

    JOIN A DIFF CLAN, FUCK THEM
    We are frinds in real life, we drink together, go out together, I know his wife, we are pretty good friends irl. I remember when he bought the first Clan Emblen when he created the Clan, it was only me and him. I cant leave that clan man.

    He knows I hack and he allow me while his kdr is dropping for being legit.

  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    We are frinds in real life, we drink together, go out together, I know his wife, we are pretty good friends irl. I remember when he bought the first Clan Emblen when he created the Clan, it was only me and him. I cant leave that clan man.

    He knows I hack and he allow me while his kdr is dropping for being legit.
    Use another computer.

  9. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Use another computer.
    Another computer is not an option. Just want to make sure they wont find anything if I user another windows user account

  10. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Another computer is not an option. Just want to make sure they wont find anything if I user another windows user account
    They will, creating a new account isn't making a new window everything, you're simply sharing the same thing.

    If they can find something on one account, they will on the other account.

  11. #11
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Este smart alley no piensa QQ


    Multi

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChimiBang For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (03-23-2011)

  13. #12
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    They will, creating a new account isn't making a new window everything, you're simply sharing the same thing.

    If they can find something on one account, they will on the other account.
    Remember that:

    Admin account: will have all my hacking stuff. I wont share any document, file, etc. With the windows legit account.

    Windows Legit Account: will be clean for ever just for that.

    When you work on a companny, you dont get admin rights and you have no access to any document on the admin accouNt, only the IT Dept does.
    Thats my plan, tha's how I will configure.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    Este smart alley no piensa QQ
    LoL

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    ChimiBang (03-22-2011)

  15. #13
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Remember that:

    Admin account: will have all my hacking stuff. I wont share any document, file, etc. With the windows legit account.

    Windows Legit Account: will be clean for ever just for that.

    When you work on a companny, you dont get admin rights and you have no access to any document on the admin accouNt, only the IT Dept does.
    Thats my plan, tha's how I will configure.




    LoL
    Smart Q onda -.- Y tambien pinche mouzie :O?


    Multi

  16. #14
    Lawllypawp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    582
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Sick
    Backup all you're shit on a HDD or USB delete all the hacks and crap off you're computer and all good

  17. #15
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Make a new partion and put all the hacking shit on it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast