We recently promised more fixes and refinements to existing content and in March we continue to keep our word! We have another huge list of bugs that have been squashed along with some exciting new weapons. On top of that, we made updates to the MYST Supply Crate to make it more valuable with bigger rewards. Plus, if you look really carefully you may find a clue to some upcoming content.
Here's a look at what we've "Reloaded" for this month:
Supply Crate MYST-Alpha:
We've given the MYST Supply Crate a complete overhaul. It's better than ever but still at the same low price! Click here to read more!
New GP Weapons:
The following weapons have been added and are available now:
- MG42 Machine Gun -- This powerful new GP machine gun is available in the shop right now!
New NX Weapons:
- TPG-1 Master -- A new rare sniper rifle available only in MYST Supply Crates!
- Anaconda Gold Permanent -- Sent to those who purchased an Anaconda Gold (90 Days) between March 17th at 4:00 PM and March 18th at 4:00 PM (PDT).
- Restoring Items Removed During Previous Maintenance -- A small amount of items that were accidentally removed during the previous maintenance were restored to players' inventories.
Other Game Changes and Updates
· KDR restrictions have been removed from the Foxtrot, Tango and Hotel servers for a limited time.
· Seize and Secure matches no longer end improperly if a Vote Kicked player attempts to rejoin · Leaving a match while being Vote Kicked will no longer negate the vote kick.
· Messenger’s chat bar no longer resets when receiving a new instant message.
· Players should no longer be erroneously killed when climbing the Short Fuse fire escape
For the full list of bug fixes, click here!
· Exploitable locations in Quarantine Regen on Ghost Town can no longer be reached.
· Costa Recon updated to improve deterrence against glitch abuse.
For the full list of balance changes, click here!
· Mini-Missions are now assigned during Desert Fox matches.
· The Radar’s level of zoom now saves after matches.
· Improvement made to how the Lobby handles sorting lists of rooms
For the full list of Game Improvments, click here!