Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 132
  1. #31
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    hmmmm funny thing is im willing to pay you $150
    i got enough left over money from chink new years

    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  2. #32
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Kinda makes me want to beg him for a job.
    No freakin' way

    You are a Jew, a good soldier
    Why dont you try to get a job at FBI or CIA?

    Use your skills damn it



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #33
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    No freakin' way

    You are a Jew, a good soldier
    Why dont you try to get a job at FBI or CIA?

    Use your skills damn it

    Because, they require training and all that mumbojumbo I don't want to do. Beside, I just want NX. I'm not a good soldier, I did things I don't like to say.

  4. #34
    666FoundMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    hmmmm funny thing is im willing to pay you $150
    i got enough left over money from chink new years

    Would you be willing to get BC2, Vietnam, MoH, and the rest in NX in under one hour?>

  5. #35
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Because, they require training and all that mumbojumbo I don't want to do. Beside, I just want NX. I'm not a good soldier, I did things I don't like to say.
    you dont have to kill anymore
    You can train new soldiers or agents
    You know good stuff from guns man!



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #36
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    my dady say not gud to waste money on game
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  7. #37
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    you dont have to kill anymore
    You can train new soldiers or agents
    You know good stuff from guns man!
    A life of military is behind me, I am a simple farmer now, I just want to relax and be happy that I can now live a normal life as an American without worrying about wars or whatever.

    You guys think it is easy to get a lot of money and spend it on the game, when I BARELY make enough money to live.

  8. #38
    666FoundMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I feel your pain man. Same here

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 666FoundMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Alby-kun (03-23-2011)

  10. #39
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    A life of military is behind me, I am a simple farmer now, I just want to relax and be happy that I can now live a normal life as an American without worrying about wars or whatever.

    You guys think it is easy to get a lot of money and spend it on the game, when I BARELY make enough money to live.
    Just live the way you feel confortable



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Just live the way you feel confortable
    I'm very comfortable, just sometimes I want to have better jobs like you all seems to have.

  12. #41
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm very comfortable, just sometimes I want to have better jobs like you all seems to have.
    This country sucks
    But for ppl that comes from another countries
    They got better jobs than Dominicans

    If you come here, you can get a good job in a Hotel, just because you are not from here
    /facepalm



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #42
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dont have a job yet LOL
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  14. #43
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I LOVE AMERICAN EAGLE.....AWESOME DRAW ANIMATION
    Last edited by AVGN; 03-23-2011 at 08:32 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. #44
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    i dont have a job yet LOL
    Go to the streets and sell candies



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #45
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Go to the streets and sell candies
    What type?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast