Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy

    WHO <3'S SWEARING?

    Cause in CA, the censored swear words have been allowed

    At least for me that iz O.o
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. #2
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    I dont swear......



  3. #3
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post
    Cause in CA, the censored swear words have been allowed

    At least for me that iz O.o
    Is your CA birthday 18 or older.

    ON TOPIC:

    FUCK SHIT CUNT DICK ASS BITCH MOTHERFUCKER

  4. #4
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    its actully under settings.
    its called Curse Filter.
    lol.

  5. #5
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Is your CA birthday 18 or older.

    ON TOPIC:

    FREAK CRAP HAHA PENIS BUTT B-WORD MOTHERTRUCKER
    fixed it for ya



  6. #6
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Is your CA birthday 18 or older.

    ON TOPIC:

    FUCK SHIT CUNT DICK ASS BITCH MOTHERFUCKER
    ME NO GET U O.o
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #7
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    fixed it for ya
    Thank you alex!

    From Vocal


  8. #8
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    fixed it for ya
    Oh than-.....oh you asshole

  9. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    anus - butt

    arse - butt

    arsehole - butt

    ass - butt

    ass-hat - idiot

    ass-jabber - homosexual

    ass-pirate - homosexual

    assbag - idiot

    assbandit - homosexual

    assbanger - homosexual

    assbite - idiot

    assclown - butt

    asscock - idiot

    asscracker - butt

    asses - butts

    assface - butt

    assfuck - rear-loving

    assfucker - homosexual

    assgoblin - homosexual

    asshat - butt

    asshead - idiot

    asshole - jerk

    asshopper - homosexual

    assjacker - homosexual

    asslick - idiot

    asslicker - Buttlicker

    assmonkey - idiot

    assmunch - idiot

    assmuncher - butt

    assnigger - Racial Slur

    asspirate - homosexual

    assshit - idiot

    assshole - butt

    asssucker - idiot

    asswad - butt

    asswipe - butt

    bampot - idiot

    bastard - illegitimate child

    beaner - Mexican

    bitch - female dog

    bitchass - idiot

    bitches - female dogs

    bitchtits - homosexual

    bitchy - mean

    blow job - sexual act

    blowjob - sexual act

    bollocks - male genitalia

    bollox - male genitalia

    boner - erection

    brotherfucker - homosexual

    bullshit - poop

    bumblefuck - homosexual

    butt plug - cork

    butt-pirate - homosexual

    buttfucka - homosexual

    buttfucker - homosexual

    camel toe - female genitalia

    carpetmuncher - homosexual

    chinc - Chinese

    chink - asian

    choad - male genitalia

    chode - small penis

    clit - female genitals

    clitface - idiot

    clitfuck - sexual act

    clusterfuck - mess up

    cock - penis

    cockass - Jerk

    cockbite - idiot

    cockburger - idiot

    cockface - idiot

    cockfucker - idiot

    cockhead - idiot

    cockjockey - homosexual

    cockknoker - homosexual

    cockmaster - homosexual

    cockmongler - homosexual

    cockmongruel - homosexual

    cockmonkey - idiot

    cockmuncher - homosexual

    cocknose - idiot

    cocknugget - idiot

    cockshit - idiot

    cocksmith - homosexual

    cocksmoke - homosexual

    cocksmoker - homosexual

    cocksniffer - homosexual

    cocksucker - homosexual

    cockwaffle - idiot

    coochie - female genitalia

    coochy - female genitalia

    coon - African American

    cooter - vagina

    cracker - Caucasian

    cum - semen

    cumbubble - idiot

    cumdumpster - prostitute

    cumguzzler - homosexual

    cumjockey - homosexual

    cumslut - dirty girl

    cumtart - idiot

    cunnie - female genitalia

    cunnilingus - sexual act

    cunt - vagina

    cuntass - idiot

    cuntface - idiot

    cunthole - female genitalia

    cuntlicker - homosexual

    cuntrag - idiot

    cuntslut - idiot


    dago - Italian

    damn - darn

    deggo - Italian

    dick - penis

    dickbag - idiot

    dickbeaters - Hands

    dickface - idiot

    dickfuck - idiot

    dickfucker - homosexual

    dickhead - phallace face

    dickhole - male genitalia

    dickjuice - semen

    dickmilk - sperm

    dickmonger - homosexual

    dicks - penises

    dickslap - sexual act

    dicksucker - homosexual

    dicksucking - sexual act

    dickwad - idiot

    dickweasel - idiot

    dickweed - idiot

    dickwod - idiot

    dike - homosexual

    dildo - sexual toy

    dipshit - idiot

    doochbag - idiot

    dookie - poop

    douche - female hygene product

    douche-fag - idiot

    douchebag - female hygene accessory

    douchewaffle - homosexual

    dumass - idiot

    dumb ass - idiot

    dumbass - idiot

    dumbfuck - idiot

    dumbshit - idiot

    dumshit - idiot

    dyke - homosexual

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Brecht Algoet (03-24-2011),[MPGH]Disturbed (03-23-2011),Viper 85626 (03-24-2011)

  11. #10
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    anus - butt

    arse - butt

    arsehole - butt

    ass - butt

    ass-hat - idiot

    ass-jabber - homosexual

    ass-pirate - homosexual

    assbag - idiot

    assbandit - homosexual

    assbanger - homosexual

    assbite - idiot

    assclown - butt

    asscock - idiot

    asscracker - butt

    asses - butts

    assface - butt

    assfuck - rear-loving

    assfucker - homosexual

    assgoblin - homosexual

    asshat - butt

    asshead - idiot

    asshole - jerk

    asshopper - homosexual

    assjacker - homosexual

    asslick - idiot

    asslicker - Buttlicker

    assmonkey - idiot

    assmunch - idiot

    assmuncher - butt

    assnigger - Racial Slur

    asspirate - homosexual

    assshit - idiot

    assshole - butt

    asssucker - idiot

    asswad - butt

    asswipe - butt

    bampot - idiot

    bastard - illegitimate child

    beaner - Mexican

    bitch - female dog

    bitchass - idiot

    bitches - female dogs

    bitchtits - homosexual

    bitchy - mean

    blow job - sexual act

    blowjob - sexual act

    bollocks - male genitalia

    bollox - male genitalia

    boner - erection

    brotherfucker - homosexual

    bullshit - poop

    bumblefuck - homosexual

    butt plug - cork

    butt-pirate - homosexual

    buttfucka - homosexual

    buttfucker - homosexual

    camel toe - female genitalia

    carpetmuncher - homosexual

    chinc - Chinese

    chink - asian

    choad - male genitalia

    chode - small penis

    clit - female genitals

    clitface - idiot

    clitfuck - sexual act

    clusterfuck - mess up

    cock - penis

    cockass - Jerk

    cockbite - idiot

    cockburger - idiot

    cockface - idiot

    cockfucker - idiot

    cockhead - idiot

    cockjockey - homosexual

    cockknoker - homosexual

    cockmaster - homosexual

    cockmongler - homosexual

    cockmongruel - homosexual

    cockmonkey - idiot

    cockmuncher - homosexual

    cocknose - idiot

    cocknugget - idiot

    cockshit - idiot

    cocksmith - homosexual

    cocksmoke - homosexual

    cocksmoker - homosexual

    cocksniffer - homosexual

    cocksucker - homosexual

    cockwaffle - idiot

    coochie - female genitalia

    coochy - female genitalia

    coon - African American

    cooter - vagina

    cracker - Caucasian

    cum - semen

    cumbubble - idiot

    cumdumpster - prostitute

    cumguzzler - homosexual

    cumjockey - homosexual

    cumslut - dirty girl

    cumtart - idiot

    cunnie - female genitalia

    cunnilingus - sexual act

    cunt - vagina

    cuntass - idiot

    cuntface - idiot

    cunthole - female genitalia

    cuntlicker - homosexual

    cuntrag - idiot

    cuntslut - idiot


    dago - Italian

    damn - darn

    deggo - Italian

    dick - penis

    dickbag - idiot

    dickbeaters - Hands

    dickface - idiot

    dickfuck - idiot

    dickfucker - homosexual

    dickhead - phallace face

    dickhole - male genitalia

    dickjuice - semen

    dickmilk - sperm

    dickmonger - homosexual

    dicks - penises

    dickslap - sexual act

    dicksucker - homosexual

    dicksucking - sexual act

    dickwad - idiot

    dickweasel - idiot

    dickweed - idiot

    dickwod - idiot

    dike - homosexual

    dildo - sexual toy

    dipshit - idiot

    doochbag - idiot

    dookie - poop

    douche - female hygene product

    douche-fag - idiot

    douchebag - female hygene accessory

    douchewaffle - homosexual

    dumass - idiot

    dumb ass - idiot

    dumbass - idiot

    dumbfuck - idiot

    dumbshit - idiot

    dumshit - idiot

    dyke - homosexual
    Well isn't this post special

    I know all of those already but
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post


    Well isn't this post special

    I know all of those already but
    You're fucking telling me you heard of a douchewaffle.

  13. #12
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You're fucking telling me you heard of a douchewaffle.
    Yeah. It's a douche and a waffle combined

    My friend makes up shit ass words =.="
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #13
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mouzie, I suddenly have the overpowering urge to do half those things to you.

  15. #14
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Mouzie, I suddenly have the overpowering urge to do half those things to you.
    Ohgawd.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  16. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Mouzie, I suddenly have the overpowering urge to do half those things to you.






































































    *dies of laughter*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast