Thread: Quickswitching

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Quickswitching

    What's the best weapon to quickswitch to when using a sniper? Most people use the M9, but I was just curious

  2. #2
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    It doesn't matter, just as long you don't let the weapon do the draw animation.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Jenkees (03-26-2011)

  4. #3
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    oh thanks . I'm new to sniping

  5. #4
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    it kinda hard to quickswitch without making the knife do the draw animation.i use my scroll button on my mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  6. #5
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    it kinda hard to quickswitch without making the knife do the draw animation.i use my scroll button on my mouse
    that's a good idea o.o I use QQ.

  7. #6
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post


    that's a good idea o.o I use QQ.
    yep but make sure you scroll twice or it wont work
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  8. #7
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Doesn't matter.
    Pistol to Sniper for Pubs and shit.
    Knife to Sniper for OMA Sniper or overall anything.

    Also, 3 to 1 is the fastest quickswitch.
    Looking for a Good CA NA Account?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post
    This guy is legit.

  9. #8
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post
    oh thanks . I'm new to sniping
    M9 Is what I do
    I just do
    Shoot+3+Q

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

    Alby-kun (03-26-2011)

  11. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post
    Doesn't matter.
    Pistol to Sniper for Pubs and shit.
    Knife to Sniper for OMA Sniper or overall anything.

    Also, 3 to 1 is the fastest quickswitch.
    Actually, it wouldn't matter what you pick, as long as you prevent the other weapon from showing on your screen.

  12. #10
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, it wouldn't matter what you pick, as long as you prevent the other weapon from showing on your screen.
    I tried QQ, It still shows your arm pulling out your knife.
    Looking for a Good CA NA Account?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post
    This guy is legit.

  13. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


    I tried QQ, It still shows your arm pulling out your knife.
    Gotta double tap it fast, as long as you don't have the draw animation completed, you're fine.

  14. #12
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Press 3 then 1 really fast.

  15. #13
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    3, q ftw thats what i do
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  16. #14
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Going to try 3 and Q, probably faster than QQ

  17. #15
    az989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post
    What's the best weapon to quickswitch to when using a sniper? Most people use the M9, but I was just curious
    you can quick switch to pistol with Q and go back to sniper its fast for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast