Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    if he gets a full auto modification
    i think theres gonna be lots of recoil o.o
    The 3 Shot In the Game Makes The AUG OP But If you Do Fully Auto Your Screwed -.-


    Multi

  2. #17
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,834
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    this is a nice find

  3. #18
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    The 3 Shot In the Game Makes The AUG OP But If you Do Fully Auto Your Screwed -.-
    WAIT WUT
    TEHRES A BURST OPTION?
    WHAT TE FUCK
    NO ONE EVER TOLD ME
    RTWIPOETGJI)WETGIJWEIJTGWER)JG)JTRETGJ
    |RAGE

  4. #19
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    WAIT WUT
    TEHRES A BURST OPTION?
    WHAT TE FUCK
    NO ONE EVER TOLD ME
    RTWIPOETGJI)WETGIJWEIJTGWER)JG)JTRETGJ
    |RAGE
    Press F



    Multi

  5. #20
    VisualRender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Ca-Na's One Is Good. I use it .

  6. #21
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    The 3 Shot In the Game Makes The AUG OP But If you Do Fully Auto Your Screwed -.-
    I thought Aug was 4 shots.

  7. #22
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post


    I thought Aug was 4 shots.
    it's 3 Shot If You Do 3 shot tap fire with Full Body Shots


    Multi

  8. #23
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    nice find man.

  9. #24
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Its a game,who gives a shit if the guns are realistic or not

  10. #25
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Its a game,who gives a shit if the guns are realistic or not
    I do, mos people prefer the CoD franchise for that reason.

    On a side not, I really like the ACR. There are some kinks to work out, but it looks like a promising design.

  11. #26
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    I do, mos people prefer the CoD franchise for that reason.

    On a side not, I really like the ACR. There are some kinks to work out, but it looks like a promising design.
    ACR IS Iffy on CA. really Don't like it. I Like the way mw2 did it.


    Multi

  12. #27
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    ACR IS Iffy on CA. really Don't like it. I Like the way mw2 did it.
    In MW2 that rifle is HAWT. Once they work out the kinks in, I'd love to get my hands on 1. Fully modular, multi-caliber, that should be enough to make Mouzie wet.

  13. #28
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    In MW2 that rifle is HAWT. Once they work out the kinks in, I'd love to get my hands on 1. Fully modular, multi-caliber, that should be enough to make Mouzie wet.
    LOL IKR?
    Mw2 always had the good custom on guns.
    Hopefully CA would be like that but you never know?


    Multi

  14. #29
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    LOL IKR?
    Mw2 always had the good custom on guns.
    Hopefully CA would be like that but you never know?
    CA can't make guns realistic. Players would be spamming the SR25 and people would be falling left and right like dominhoes.

  15. #30
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    CA can't make guns realistic. Players would be spamming the SR25 and people would be falling left and right like dominhoes.

    sr25 will destroy everyone ;D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast