Thread: Ventrilo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored

    Question Ventrilo?

    Eh I need a channel in a ventrillo server for my clan. Anyone knows how to get one? Can't seem to find any ventrilo server that offer this.
    Last edited by goten`; 03-27-2011 at 06:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    What for? O_o

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  3. #3
    daniel9107's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Plenty, just google some.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    It's a war, People die.
    MPGH Member
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel9107 View Post
    Plenty, just google some.
    ... I mentioned that I couldnt find any.

  5. #5
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,020
    you have to host your own server, but its not free and those youtube videos of Free Ventrilo Server setup are fake.




  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    It's a war, People die.
    MPGH Member
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    you have to host your own server, but its not free and those youtube videos of Free Ventrilo Server setup are fake.
    Um you can. My friends have made their own server for free with 8slots. It's on ventrillo site that you can. I can't make one because of my shitty router.
    So any ideas?

  7. #7
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    My clan uses a special thing. You get a person that already have a server, they hosted channels for you. Like you can have as much people as you want. They label it specifically for your group too and you have admin on the channel.

  8. #8
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    My clan uses a special thing. You get a person that already have a server, they hosted channels for you. Like you can have as much people as you want. They label it specifically for your group too and you have admin on the channel.
    Yea, but they usually go

    GIBS ME MONEH

  9. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    You have to pay for that



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #10
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You can always use Dolby Axon, it's free

  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    It's a war, People die.
    MPGH Member
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    My clan uses a special thing. You get a person that already have a server, they hosted channels for you. Like you can have as much people as you want. They label it specifically for your group too and you have admin on the channel.
    I said that in the description of this thread. But HOW THE FUCK DO I GET ONE?

  12. #12
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    I said that in the description of this thread. But HOW THE FUCK DO I GET ONE?
    You probably have to know someone.

  13. #13
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    ... I mentioned that I couldnt find any.
    Well in reality you said this.


    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    Eh I need a channel in a ventrillo server for my clan. Anyone knows how to get one? Can't seem to find any ventrilo server that offer this.
    So you didn't "Mention" anything about googling about how to get a ventrillo server for your Clan. Click here You buy one simple, and you buy packs or download packs to make it into a clan vent. LEARNVENTBYGOOGLETHATSSOMETHINGYOUCANUSEGOOGLEFOR? ?



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  14. #14
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post

    So you didn't "Mention" anything about googling about how to get a ventrillo server for your Clan. Click here You buy one simple, and you buy packs or download packs to make it into a clan vent. LEARNVENTBYGOOGLETHATSSOMETHINGYOUCANUSEGOOGLEFOR??
    lol, anus.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    ParraEels (03-28-2011)

  16. #15
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    lol, anus.
    Successful Troll is Successful



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast