Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 105 of 105
  1. #91
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    It was an accident.
    And how do you trade guns?
    Apparently the new "Gun Emporium" is a place to trade guns.
    But in blabber box they said you can combine guns there. They even had examples of guns combined.
    I hope its trading instead of something to make the game all mixed up.

  2. #92
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iFaceBook View Post


    Apparently the new "Gun Emporium" is a place to trade guns.
    But in blabber box they said you can combine guns there. They even had examples of guns combined.
    I hope its trading instead of something to make the game all mixed up.
    That would be cool though.
    But screw up the game.

  3. #93
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

    That would be cool though.
    But screw up the game.
    They said something about "We took precautions to make sure it can't be taken advantage of"
    Of course @supercarz1991 is going to mod something with the new files they will have to make. He makes the Skorpion rocket crazy shit. Nexon would be screwed.

  4. #94
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It probably
    Oh, you traded enough shit and used enough NX, here, have this extremely OP'ed weapon that no one has received yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #95
    B1RDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiClimate View Post
    ... Its for merging guns and creating new ones it was confirmed in Blabber Box ep 2... /facepalm why can't you guys read the CA Site.

    /Request Close..
    Who knows if its for trading or not with april fools around the corner



    ---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

    Troll Face The Game


  6. #96
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    Then get a AN94.
    I would, but I don't want a super AK47.

    I'd rather use the AK for slightly lower fire rate.

  7. #97
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard. View Post


    I would, but I don't want a super AK47.

    I'd rather use the AK for slightly lower fire rate.
    Which one's the AN-94?

  8. #98
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    WHYY? ^

  9. #99
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fad3d On3 View Post
    WHYY? ^
    REMIND. ME. WHICH GUUUNNN. IS THE. AN-94

  10. #100
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    REMIND. ME. WHICH GUUUNNN. IS THE. AN-94
    @[TROLL]1nt3l
    Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #101
    EwanWarFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I trade Famas G2 for prolly anything pm me x)
    WANT TO RANK YOUR ACCOUNT ? NO SCAM GUARENTED.

    => http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...guarented.html

  12. #102
    B1RDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amused
    Rage much bro?



    ---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

    Troll Face The Game


  13. #103
    omgwtfbbqmang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    7
    Yes, Gun Emporium does translate to gun marketplace but a marketplace doesn't necessarily mean to trade ONLY.
    A marketplace is to buy, sell, and trade of equal value. Then there's also bargaining but we'll put that aside for now as we don't know exactly how it'll work.
    I believe you'll have the option to combine guns and sell at a designated price nexon will set it at. Or perhaps you'll get to buy parts to combine? There's a bit of different things you can do, why does everyone only narrow their thoughts to gun trading only?
    I get that nexon fails but they said they've been working on this for a long time. Only making it to trade guns would be stupid.

  14. #104
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Trade DSR-1 Subsonic (Perm) for TPG-1 Pro (Perm)
    Maybe

  15. #105
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqmang View Post
    Yes, Gun Emporium does translate to gun marketplace but a marketplace doesn't necessarily mean to trade ONLY.
    A marketplace is to buy, sell, and trade of equal value. Then there's also bargaining but we'll put that aside for now as we don't know exactly how it'll work.
    I believe you'll have the option to combine guns and sell at a designated price nexon will set it at. Or perhaps you'll get to buy parts to combine? There's a bit of different things you can do, why does everyone only narrow their thoughts to gun trading only?
    I get that nexon fails but they said they've been working on this for a long time. Only making it to trade guns would be stupid.
    While there is the slim, non-existant chance that you maybe right. This probably a Trolls Day joke. The feature would have the fuck exploited out of it. Not to mention this is a FPS game

    Does this look like fuckin Final Fantasy to you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567