Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by B1RDMAN View Post
    Definitions of patience on the Web:

good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
    solitaire: a card game played by one person
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience
    "Patience" is a song by the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, which appears on the album G N' R Lies & was released as a single in 1988. The song peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song is played using 3 acoustic guitars & was recorded in a single session by producer Mike Clink. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Guns_N'_Roses_song)
    Patience, or Bunthorne's Bride, is a comic opera in two acts with music by Arthur Sullivan and libretto by W. S. Gilbert. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(opera)
    "Patience" is a song by the British boy band Take That. "Patience" is the first single from their comeback album Beautiful World.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Take_That_song)
    Solitaire, also called Patience, often refers to single-player card games involving a layout of cards with a goal of sorting them in some manner. However it is possible to play the same games competitively (often a head to head race) and cooperatively. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(game)
    Patience is a Middle English alliterative poem written in the late 14th century. Its unknown author, designated the Pearl-Poet or Gawain-Poet, also appears, on the basis of dialect and stylistic evidence, to be the author of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Pearl, and Cleanness (all ca. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(poem)
    "Patience" is a 2006 (see 2006 in music) song written by Henry Krieger and Willie Reale for the motion picture adaptation of the Broadway musical Dreamgirls. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Dreamgirls_song)
    Patience is a 2004 album by George Michael. The much delayed follow-up to Older, it was very successful, debuting at number 1 on the UK Albums Chart, and at number 2 in Australia on March 22, 2004. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(George_Michael_album)
    Patience is Over the Rhine's second studio album, released independently in 1992, and re-released in 1993 as the band's first release on I.R.S. Records.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Over_the_Rhine_album)
    Patience is an album by Peter Hammill. It was released in August 1983 on Naive Records, a label founded by Gordian Troeller, the former manager of Hammill's band Van der Graaf Generator. It was remastered in 1991 and released on Fie! Records. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Peter_Hammill_album)
    Patience is a play written and published in 1998 by Jason Sherman (Doollie.com). It is about a character, Rueben, who one day loses everything. This follows a similar path to David Mamet's play Edmond. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(play)
    im not a dumbass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    [IMG]http:/mbers.rennlist.com/sharkskin/Smiley_Signs-StopFlaming.gif[/IMG]
    Stop being a faggot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

im not a dumbass
    @deadskulz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    @Mouzie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by B1RDMAN View Post
    Definitions of patience on the Web:

good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
    solitaire: a card game played by one person
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience
    "Patience" is a song by the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, which appears on the album G N' R Lies & was released as a single in 1988. The song peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song is played using 3 acoustic guitars & was recorded in a single session by producer Mike Clink. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Guns_N'_Roses_song)Patience, or Bunthorne's Bride, is a comic opera in two acts with music by Arthur Sullivan and libretto by W. S. Gilbert. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(opera)
    "Patience" is a song by the British boy band Take That. "Patience" is the first single from their comeback album Beautiful World.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Take_That_song)
    Solitaire, also called Patience, often refers to single-player card games involving a layout of cards with a goal of sorting them in some manner. However it is possible to play the same games competitively (often a head to head race) and cooperatively. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(game)
    Patience is a Middle English alliterative poem written in the late 14th century. Its unknown author, designated the Pearl-Poet or Gawain-Poet, also appears, on the basis of dialect and stylistic evidence, to be the author of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Pearl, and Cleanness (all ca. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(poem)
    "Patience" is a 2006 (see 2006 in music) song written by Henry Krieger and Willie Reale for the motion picture adaptation of the Broadway musical Dreamgirls. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Dreamgirls_song)
    Patience is a 2004 album by George Michael. The much delayed follow-up to Older, it was very successful, debuting at number 1 on the UK Albums Chart, and at number 2 in Australia on March 22, 2004. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(George_Michael_album)
    Patience is Over the Rhine's second studio album, released independently in 1992, and re-released in 1993 as the band's first release on I.R.S. Records.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Over_the_Rhine_album)
    Patience is an album by Peter Hammill. It was released in August 1983 on Naive Records, a label founded by Gordian Troeller, the former manager of Hammill's band Van der Graaf Generator. It was remastered in 1991 and released on Fie! Records. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(Peter_Hammill_album)
    Patience is a play written and published in 1998 by Jason Sherman (Doollie.com). It is about a character, Rueben, who one day loses everything. This follows a similar path to David Mamet's play Edmond. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_(play)
    lol just by the two enlarged things i see that its plagerized o.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    "Dude omg, today on mpgh, there was this picture, of like a Mouse, and i got like fucking 100000 mentions"

"haha omg dude, i fucking saw that, i was gonna mention you lmao"

"Dude no, it pisses me off, its like, leave me the fuck alone"

"hahaha"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

"Dude omg, today on mpgh, there was this picture, of like a Mouse, and i got like fucking 100000 mentions"

"haha omg dude, i fucking saw that, i was gonna mention you lmao"

"Dude no, it pisses me off, its like, leave me the fuck alone"

"hahaha"

/ahah
    lol win :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12