Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 87 of 87
  1. #76
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ View Post
    The clan lol



    No im already we lik the amegos xD
    ill try in like 2 hrs, im editing gameplay 6 right now <3

  2. #77
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    ill try in like 2 hrs, im editing gameplay 6 right now <3
    Okiedokie

  3. #78
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Swisha
    sorry i don't have experience,
    over time ill get better if ppl still watch.

  4. #79
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Do et then.
    deadskulz voice > Swishas voice
    You haven't heard me.
    You wouldn't want to listen to the commentary if you don't play Minecraft.
    Why make me do a commentary if you already have a biased opinion?

  5. #80
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post


    You haven't heard me.
    You wouldn't want to listen to the commentary if you don't play Minecraft.
    Why make me do a commentary if you already have a biased opinion?
    you dont have any videos uploaded besides an intro and a kill in CS (you have good music taste)

    gimme one of your commentaries.

  6. #81
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    yo swisha do a minecraft commentary with ME in it
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  7. #82
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    you dont have any videos uploaded besides an intro and a kill in CS (you have good music taste)

    gimme one of your commentaries.
    I will when I get my other YouTube channel unlocked.
    Can't access it or get to any of it's videos, still disputing stupid ass YouTube's claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    yo swisha do a minecraft commentary with ME in it
    I'll get you on my vent so we can do one.
    Last edited by Rave.; 04-05-2011 at 06:09 PM.

  8. #83
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post


    I will when I get my other YouTube channel unlocked.
    Can't access it or get to any of it's videos, still disputing stupid ass YouTube's claims.
    make a new channel?
    what'd u do?
    upload copyright music?

  9. #84
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    make a new channel?
    what'd u do?
    upload copyright music?
    Mhm...I disputed all 3 claims and they "successfully were disputed" and then I get a warning and now I can't access it.
    I also can't re-upload them because they're on my fried Dell.

  10. #85
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't have a ventrilo and I can't do a commentary until Saturday because I have limited internet access time on weekdays and my voice is fucked up because of my fever -.-
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  11. #86
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    I don't have a ventrilo and I can't do a commentary until Saturday because I have limited internet access time on weekdays and my voice is fucked up because of my fever -.-
    get dolby axon, HQ audio

  12. #87
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    i just realized i don't have a headset LOL.
    ima use my the mic in my mom's laptop then
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456