Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 120
  1. #1
    scottwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    9

    24-1 in OMA^^ Some beast legit gameplay by me with the mods I got (:

    This is now officially the cry because you suck at a video game then act tough behind your computer screen section!

    [YOUTUBE]1MzwKzj6m5w[/YOUTUBE]

    Please subscribe ^^ Ill be doing tutorials and showing more mods, Also if you want me to show a mod you made or form a mod team pm me or msg on youtube <3

    Also the reason why it cuts is because I cut out a few frames to hide the score screen, Im fixing it right now and the new link will be replaced by morning. For those who will inevitably call it fake because of that. The color changes because I forgot to add color correction to the second piece of the cut clip
    Last edited by scottwax; 04-09-2011 at 12:52 AM. Reason: info

  2. #2
    -Gh0st-bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Jabuuty671
    @AVGN
    @Disturbed
    @Bombsaway707

    /req move.


    fail wrong section.

  3. #3
    scottwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    9
    How so o_O There is mods O_O

  4. #4
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-bkup View Post
    @
    /req move.


    fail wrong section.
    ARE YOU ON DRUGS?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #5
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The fuck mods you using?

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  6. #6
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Big whoops, a few increased RoF and a sound mod
    Whoop de fucking doo

  7. #7
    scottwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
    Big whoops, a few increased RoF and a sound mod
    Whoop de fucking doo
    No RoF mod. Purely legit. Its all audio.

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    nOTHING iNTERESTING



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    "Some beast legit gameplay by me with the mods I got (:" ... Mods ...

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  10. #10
    scottwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    The fuck mods you using?
    Its purely audio. I bet anything you guys will be like O______O HEKS

  11. #11
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwax View Post
    Its purely audio. I bet anything you guys will be like O______O HEKS
    HEKS? Hacks?* And not hacks, that would be obvious.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  12. #12
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    wHAT IS A HECK?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #13
    scottwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    HEKS? Hacks?* And not hacks, that would be obvious.
    I dont get your point O_o Im just showing my gameplay o_O

  14. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    IM CONFUSED



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #15
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwax View Post
    I dont get your point O_o Im just showing my gameplay o_O
    Fuckit, Nice gameplay kid.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast