Thread: WIN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    LOL WOOOOO
    GO NOOB
    chimi r defeated
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  2. #17
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    COCKBLOCKED


    OH YEAH.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 04-10-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: FUCKING WEINERS

  3. #18
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Purple is a Noob



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #19
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    You make me want to get on and rape you all. :/

  5. #20
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    I gonna play in 3 hours, I hope I can play one of you



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #21
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I gonna play in 3 hours, I hope I can play one of you
    With your hacks?

    Pfft.

  7. #22
    ParraEels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go Chimi Go

  8. #23
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    Don't post the pic :C
    and
    the last time we versed each other...

    dats all ima say

  9. #24
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
    Don't post the pic :C
    and
    the last time we versed each other...

    dats all ima say
    I was getting pissed because I keep shooting you and you wasn't taking much damage. No matter what how much you got shot, you barely took enough damage and don't give me that bull that I can't aim, I would fire a full burst at your chest and you barely took damage, but you can hit me squarely in the chest and kill me/wound me badly.

  10. #25
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I was getting pissed because I keep shooting you and you wasn't taking much damage. No matter what how much you got shot, you barely took enough damage and don't give me that bull that I can't aim, I would fire a full burst at your chest and you barely took damage, but you can hit me squarely in the chest and kill me/wound me badly.
    cuz i r a boss.

  11. #26
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
    cuz i r a boss.
    Want a rematch?

    I'll be eager to destroy that ego of yours. :3

  12. #27
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Want a rematch?

    I'll be eager to destroy that ego of yours. :3
    mmk
    i might do it sometime around
    if i can play
    you'll be the first to know(after chimi cause he r my idol 8D )
    but also
    remove the screenshot
    chimi dont like his ign up D:

  13. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
    mmk
    i might do it sometime around
    if i can play
    you'll be the first to know(after chimi cause he r my idol 8D )
    but also
    remove the screenshot
    chimi dont like his ign up D:
    I WILL NEVER REMOVE IT.. MWUAAHAHA!

  14. #29
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I WILL NEVER REMOVE IT.. MWUAAHAHA!
    :/
    b that way meanie

  15. #30
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    AFK Killer
    Smart

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast