My Mood
    Amused

Breifing

Last chance to get myst alpha, 50% xp and gp on spy hunt
    and elimination

Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action
    Official Communiqué: Combat Arms Command, April 15, 2011

Attention Soldiers!

It's a big week in Combat Arms. The Second Battle in the Ghosts of Guns Past event has been extended, allowing you a second shot at that 44RemRev (90 Days).This weekend is another EXP and GP boost in Elimination and Spy Hunt modes, as well as your last chance to hit the 500k Facebook fans mark before Monday's deadline! Vote for your favorite Create a Map Contest entry, and be sure to check out the April's Pistoleer event in the Community Spotlight. Stick with the Weekly Briefing for everything you need to know about Combat Arms!

Headlines

Milestone Approaching: The Great Facebook Race

The great Facebook race is almost over! Our Facebook community is currently at over 441,000 and growing at speeds even the best sniper can’t stop. The first leg of the race ends Monday April 18th, so now is the time to make that last push for 500k!

"Like" us!

Combat Arms Server Improvement Plan

As promised in our recent Next Steps announcement, we are in the process of setting up new hardware to help reduce lag symptoms while in matches. We would like to share with you our upcoming plans for Combat Arms. We hope that these changes will help all players, new and veteran, have a better play experience.

Read the plan

Events

Elimination and Spy Hunt Boost this Weekend!

All weekend long, every Elimination and Spy Hunt match you complete will earn you additional EXP and GP. From 6:00 PM today until Sunday, April 17th at 11:59 PM PDT, you’ll receive an additional +50% EXP and GP when you play Elimination or Spy Hunt. This is in addition to the Spring Training weekend bonuses on ALL servers and ALL Modes on Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT.

Start playing!

Ghosts of Guns Past-- FREE 90 Day Civil War Weapons!

Not all ghosts are scary, Soldiers! Want to earn free Civil War style pistols? Then you'll have to fight like never before in the Ghosts of Guns Past event! Only the bravest and most skilled will succeed. Do you have what it takes to earn all three 90 Day weapons? Please note that for those that did not complete the First Battle in the allotted time, you will have until April 19th at 11 AM to get 450 kills with the C1851N to earn the 44RemRev. If you’ve already received the 44RemRev, then go for 450 kills with it to earn the M1849 Pocket Revolver!

Get 'em!

Last chance! Vote for Your Favorite Create A Map Entry!

When you're given a mission, you don't go in for half measures. We gave you the opportunity to show off your design skills and you came through in a big way! After combing through a mind-blowing 324 pages of submissions, the Combat Arms development team has selected these five entries.

Check them out!

Ongoing: Spring Training!

We're getting the jump on spring and giving you something to get you through the rest of the school year! This weekend and every weekend until further notice there will be +100% EXP and GP from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)!

Get moving, soldier!

Black Market

Supply Drop: Supply Crate MYST-Alpha

The Supply Crate MYST-Alpha will be retired in four days. This is your last chance to get the PERMANENT Rare weapons M417 SB or TPG-1 Master. Remember, you can save 20% by getting the 15 use version. Stock up now!

Get yours!

News

Ongoing: March 2011 Fix List

As promised, we are continuing to aggressively fix long-standing and annoying bugs. We are happy to announce another sizeable list of issues that have been addressed in the March update, and you can expect to wave goodbye to another batch of bugs in our next update.

Squash those buggers!

Question of the Week

It’s time for the Question of the Week! This week we want to know, what underappreciated gun do you swear by and why?

Here's what some of your fellow Combat Arms soldiers said:

"The M6A2-SRT because it's just as great as the m416 cqb, but you can attach any scope you want, and has a larger clip. - Aaron Kohn

"the g18, the pistol that leaves the enemy asking what the hell just happened to me... - Paul G.

"M4A1, It has low recoil all around, Despite using the silencer it makes it have MORE recoil than it does without one, Unless it is an S2 or S3, Used wtih the itech scope, It would be very lethal and dangerous to all. - Martin T.

Check out the discussion on Facebook

Basic Training

New to the Weekly Briefing? Welcome to basic training, maggot! This is where we direct you to areas of interest and give you tips on things that recruits should really know in order to become effective in the fight faster! This week's question:

What are Bonus EXP or GP Passes, and how can I use them?

Bonus EXP/GP Passes are available with NX only in the Black Market. If you have a Bonus EXP Pass, a Bonus GP Pass, or both, you will receive a boost to your EXP/GP earned in matches that corresponds to the percent of Bonus Pass you have equipped. You have the option to purchase a Bonus Pass in 25% and 40% denominations.

Combat Arms FAQ
    The official Nexon Support site

Community Spotlight

April's Pistoleer Event!

Hope you've brushed up on your pistol skills, Soldiers, because this month CBL is hosting a pistol-only event, sponsored by Nexon! Give those slides one last cleaning, get geared up, and get ready to roll out!

Get the details!

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    My Mood