A Special Operations G36E variant with a custom camouflage designed for use in multiple environments. Performs on par with the standard G36E.
An upgraded model of the L85A1 designed to improve damage and utilize an attached scope.
I'm conducting somewhat of an expiriment to see which gun is better, The L85A1 MOD or the G36E Valkyrie.
G36E - The Valkyrie is very similar to the normal G36. However, it has a steel-greyish camo and the word 'Valkyrie' written on its side. The G36E Valkyrie has the same statistics as the standard G36E. The camo works best in several different environments, most notably snow. It is arguable that this is one of the most overpowered assault rifles in the game. Although it does not have the best statistics in the Black Market, with the AK-74M having better stats, it is arguably overaccurate because of its scope which is unique to the G36E family.This gun is frequently looked down upon by opposing players, but it has terrible recoil at full-auto.
L85A1 MOD - The L85A1 MOD is a NX variant of the L85A1. It has a very unique scope, a SUSAT Scope, which is not found on any other guns or variants of other guns. Unlike regular ACOG/Trishot Holosight scopes, this scope has a different reticule and zooms in further, similar to the unique scopes of the AUG A1 and the G36E. Plus, the gun has a higher damage rating, but only just slightly higher to retain weapon balancing. The recoil of this gun is very similar to the G36E. When combating medium range targets, it gets quite hard to aim because the scope jumps around a lot.
It retains the other stats the L85A1 has including impressive accuracy and the available burst-firing mode. This weapon can be rented with NX in the Black Market. All modifications except scopes can be attached to the L85A1 MOD, because it comes with a pre-attached scope.
G36E Valkyrie Trivia
* The G36E Valkyrie was sold as a Permanent Weapon in a sale for one week, but with the 2/3/10 patch, one can get it permanent anytime for 24,900 NX.
* Even though this gun is very popular, many people do not think it is worth it because people think that it is just a reskin of the G36E. However, it has been rumored that the Valkyrie has less recoil (on the 7th shot, the bullet is slightly lower than the regular G36E) and higher damage.
* This is the 3rd mysterious item of the "Daily 10 Matches Event!" on 10/5/10, the first being a Respawn Token and the second being Hauser.
* This gun was sold for 15,000 NX for permanent duration from November 26th at 11:00 am PST to November 29th to celebrate Black Friday 2010!
L85A1 MOD Trivia
* It was purchasable as a Permanent Weapon from 11/18/09 - 11/25/09 and again from 12/23/09 - 1/4/10.
* There is a glitch where in your Player Profile the L85A1 Mod will appear to be the L85A1 Camo.
* In real life, this weapon is being replaced by the L85A2 which can attach a grenade launcher but has the same scope; the L85 has a brother that is close which is the L85A1/L85A2 LSW (Light Support Weapon).
* The SUSAT scope doesn't have the red plus sign right above the tip in real-life.
G36E Valkyrie Information
1 Day - 700 NX
7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 24,900 NX
Rate of Fire 68
L85A1 MOD Information
1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 24,900 NX
Rate of Fire 74
* L85A1 (GP Standard variant)
* L85A1 CAMO (GP Rare variant)
* L85A1 MOD CAMO (NX Rare variant)
My Review of the G36E Valkyrie
Although countless times of being killed by someone with a G36E Valkyrie, Or countless times people have said how good it is, I still am somewhat disappointed in it. Every one acts like it's a gun for gods and that if they had it they would own so bad. But it's not. It's fire rate may be good but it's recoil is awful. Of course the G36E Valkyrie isn't all bad. It's got a nice sleek design and has a nice long range scope which is perfect for tap firing, and has a ton of mods out for it, But It's just not my type of gun.
My Review of the L85A1 MOD
I like the look, feel, and amazing scope of the L85A1 Mod. Despite it's awful recoil. It has a really nice fire rate and is perfect for tap firing. Another thing I like about it is not many people have one. I have this gun for perm and it's nice running around and being one of the few having it. Since few use it though, It has very few mods for it. But I am still in love with this gun.
Note: If people enjoy my weapon reviews then I will keep posting them if not this will be the first and only weapon review I will make.
Theres no way you can feel the differences if you dont try it legit
Lol kk 1st of all, I only opk 4 fun on my other acct. I'm legit on mah main who has the L85A1 Mod 4 perm. Who the fuck would buy a gun 2 opk with 4 perm? It'd b a waste of money... I mean srsly think b4 u post dude...