Thread: Gun Emporium

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    most likely combinations will only be avalible to the PERM weapons that you have... it was also stated in the 2nd Blabberbox episode that all gun combinations are under strict observation to ensure that there is no overpowering anywhere (bullshit) and to allow for all types of weapons to be correctly fused to create still some sense of realism (again...bullshit)..
    also I bet there will be some kind of fusion cost...like 10k gp or 1k nx...there is no way they would give us something like this for free...

    but on the other hand...i believe my M16 Professional and M16 Veteran would make a nice combo (bullshit x3 )

  2. #17
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post
    most likely combinations will only be avalible to the PERM weapons that you have... it was also stated in the 2nd Blabberbox episode that all gun combinations are under strict observation to ensure that there is no overpowering anywhere (bullshit) and to allow for all types of weapons to be correctly fused to create still some sense of realism (again...bullshit)..
    also I bet there will be some kind of fusion cost...like 10k gp or 1k nx...there is no way they would give us something like this for free...

    but on the other hand...i believe my M16 Professional and M16 Veteran would make a nice combo (bullshit x3 )
    That'll make M16A3 .

  3. #18
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    That'll make M16A3 .
    with an acog t3....

  4. #19
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


    with an acog t3....
    M16A3 with Acog t3.

  5. #20
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    M16A3 with Acog t3.
    yeah, so basically in accordance with nexon's gun descriptions, i will have a retardedly camo-ed M16A3 with an Acog T3 sight, a faster draw speed and slow reload rate.

    GG nexon, here come the Unbelievables

  6. #21
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post

    yeah, so basically in accordance with nexon's gun descriptions, i will have a retardedly camo-ed M16A3 with an Acog T3 sight, a faster draw speed and slow reload rate.

    GG nexon, here come the Unbelievables
    Turret and M32
    Auto aiming M32

  7. #22
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Rage quit.

  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nexon HQ is in Cali right? Cuz I'm about to go there and smack the CEO with my dick, across the face.

  9. #24
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Angels Die
    i really hate how your stealing my font AND color.

  10. #25
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    all hope is lost.
    i shall sell my account.

  11. #26
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    all hope is lost.
    i shall sell my account.
    @deadskulz
    or just give it to good ol' killakid™.

  12. #27
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post
    @Angels Die
    i really hate how your stealing my font AND color.
    well ive had this since i signed up....so QQ?

  13. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    all hope is lost.
    i shall sell my account.
    Fucking finally, now mods can close this shitty thread

  14. #29
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


    well ive had this since i signed up....so QQ?
    ive been here longer so..... thief thief?

  15. #30
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    ive been here longer so..... thief thief?
    All you bitches better stfu. I was the first to use this font.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast