Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    asdflol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    bleh
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Dave must be informed?
    More like I must be informed
    If you noticed... They never said what currency you must pay with

  2. #17
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Dave must be informed?
    More like I must be informed
    bahahaha true dat..... i wish i could code like you @flameswor10......
    Last edited by Angels Die; 04-21-2011 at 12:38 AM.

  3. #18
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by asdflol View Post
    If you noticed... They never said what currency you must pay with
    I'm gonna pay with pesos
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  4. #19
    Angels Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I'm gonna pay with pesos
    fucking lol

  5. #20
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


    fucking lol
    100,000.00 Mexican Pesos = 8,020.00 Australian Dollars

    Still expensive
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  6. #21
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Im going to go buy monopoly to give to them
    No it the laws conclude that the currency consists with your location
    America = US $
    Australia = AU$
    Ect...

  7. #22
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    100,000.00 Mexican Pesos = 8,020.00 Australian Dollars

    Still expensive
    You'll have to pay the worth of the US dollar, so in reality, you're going to pay about 8,600.00 or so AUS Dollars.
    .

  8. #23
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post
    ...one....hundred.....thousand?........DAVE MUST BE INFORMED!!!!!
    he just doesnt give a crap

  9. #24
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    From what I remember they already tried to sue MPGH.


  10. #25
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Who reads the TOS

  11. #26
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I find somewhat amusing, that they can't reinforce the majority of said rules....

  12. #27
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post
    I find somewhat amusing, that they can't reinforce the majority of said rules....
    They can, just don't have enough manpower to do so at a large scale, if I recalled, Nexon America Inc. have around.. 250-300 staff.
    .

  13. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    They can, just don't have enough manpower to do so at a large scale, if I recalled, Nexon America Inc. have around.. 250-300 staff.
    Which means they can't reinforce the majority of their rules. The liquidated damages bit made me giggle. The only thing that's hurt is Nexon's non-existent pride.

  14. #29
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    Which means they can't reinforce the majority of their rules. The liquidated damages bit made me giggle. The only thing that's hurt is Nexon's non-existent pride.
    They can, you're not understanding the grasp on concept, they CAN, it's just they gotta balance it out. Which is why you see Nexon doing massive wave of bans in one setting, it is easier to do a delay ban than ban each person who got caught doing something.
    .

  15. #30
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    They can, you're not understanding the grasp on concept, they CAN, it's just they gotta balance it out. Which is why you see Nexon doing massive wave of bans in one setting, it is easier to do a delay ban than ban each person who got caught doing something.
    I should elaborate, they don't have the man power to support a lot of their ToS. Like the liquidated damages bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast