Thread: nexon fails

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow

    nexon fails

    I was banned by accidentally clicking rezinject insted of fraps (i should move them further from each other) apparently hackshield detects rezinject if you have combat arms up and you accidentally run rezinject its an instant ban.

  2. #2
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Thanks for the headsup, somebody clarify it, make a fake account


  3. #3
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Wow that sucks D:

  4. #4
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    And Nexon fails bacause of this?

    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LITTLE KID

    YOU FAIL, BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE
    BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY YOU ARE BANNED NOW
    SO STOP TALKING TRASH SAYING THAT NEXON FAILS
    STOP PLAYING THE DAMN GAME IF FAILS

    FACEPALM



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #5
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    And Nexon fails bacause of this?

    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LITTLE KID

    YOU FAIL, BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE
    BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY YOU ARE BANNED NOW
    SO STOP TALKING TRASH SAYING THAT NEXON FAILS
    STOP PLAYING THE DAMN GAME IF FAILS

    FACEPALM
    umad? got a problem? It's MPGH. lwi.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #6
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post


    umad? got a problem? It's MPGH. lwi.
    Nope, Im not mad
    Im just tired of the freaking Cliche



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  7. #7
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Nope, Im not mad
    Im just tired of the freaking Cliche
    You must really love Combat Arms if you were gonna put on cap locks and start talking shit to someone else.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post


    You must really love Combat Arms if you were gonna put on cap locks and start talking shit to someone else.
    CAPS doesn't mean MAD
    Means your yelling

    I dont have to be mad in order to yell



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    CAPS doesn't mean MAD
    Means your yelling

    I dont have to be mad in order to yell
    Caps imply that you're yelling and expressing anger. I feel your pain.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  10. #10
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post


    Caps imply that you're yelling and expressing anger. I feel your pain.
    are wrong kid.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #11
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    are wrong kid.
    Caps IMPLIES you're being mad
    cwutididthere?


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (04-21-2011)

  13. #12
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Caps IMPLIES you're being mad
    cwutididthere?
    I see Jab. I see.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #13
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Caps IMPLIES you're being mad
    cwutididthere?
    ROFL !!!

    Well, for me CAPS means yelling
    Nothing to do with mad

    Well you guys are Americans
    In Dominican Republic me can yell and doesn't mean that we are mad.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #14
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    ROFL !!!

    Well, for me CAPS means yelling
    Nothing to do with mad

    Well you guys are Americans
    In Dominican Republic me can yell and doesn't mean that we are mad.
    Yelling usually relates to being mad.


  16. #15
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Yelling usually relates to being mad.
    90% of the time, Im agree.

    But Im not mad



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast