Thread: Injector Name

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    dude.....x86 = 32-bit
    Your avatar is gross. And about the x86 thing

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  2. #47
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    Your avatar is gross. And about the x86 thing
    ujelly cuz my bitch look better than urs?

  3. #48
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    ujelly cuz my bitch look better than urs?
    We can go with that? She's gross as fuck bro. Sorry.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  4. #49
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    We can go with that? She's gross as fuck bro. Sorry.
    .

  5. #50
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    We can go with that? She's gross as fuck bro. Sorry.
    How the fk can you tell from a small ass avatar..
    Did you like zoom in on the pic?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    Taco (04-22-2011)

  7. #51
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    How the fk can you tell from a small ass avatar..
    Did you like zoom in on the pic?
    i can super size it for him if he wants.


    the bitch aint ugly.

  8. #52
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    i can super size it for him if he wants.


    the bitch aint ugly.
    She's gnarly. And @flameswor10 What the fuck? How tiny is your monitor kid...

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  9. #53
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    sex-y-nject lame is lame >.<

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Chavez For This Useful Post:

    Eccentric (04-22-2011)

  11. #54
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    She's gnarly. And @flameswor10 What the fuck? How tiny is your monitor kid...
    dude, can u please use 1 word and stick with it?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taco For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (04-22-2011)

  13. #55
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    She's gnarly. And @flameswor10 What the fuck? How tiny is your monitor kid...
    22 inches
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    Taco (04-22-2011)

  15. #56
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    dude, can u please use 1 word and stick with it?
    Kid, I said Gross x2 and Gnarly x1 you that mad breh? Calm down, sorry your hoe is ugly.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  16. #57
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    Kid, I said Gross x2 and Gnarly x1 you that mad breh? Calm down, sorry your hoe is ugly.
    nah, i just dont like the word "gnarly".
    and nobody says "gross" unless your a bitchy little girl.
    sorry bro, my 'hoe' aint ugly.

  17. #58
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    nah, i just dont like the word "gnarly".
    and nobody says "gross" unless your a bitchy little girl.
    sorry bro, my 'hoe' aint ugly.
    Someone's mad.
    Calm down son, And yeah a lot of guys say gross. Maybe not where you live?

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

  18. #59
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    Someone's mad.
    Calm down son, And yeah a lot of guys say gross. Maybe not where you live?
    mad at the fact that sum1 things my ex is ugly?
    you messed up there.
    and, im not your 'son', sorry.
    and i stay in the hood, "son", so no, we dont say 'gross.'
    some of us are either too smart or too hood to say that.

  19. #60
    Eccentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Sky.
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    mad at the fact that sum1 things my ex is ugly?
    you messed up there.
    and, im not your 'son', sorry.
    and i stay in the hood, "son", so no, we dont say 'gross.'
    some of us are either too smart or too hood to say that.
    Bet you're a real G bro! Pimpin' on some MPGH!
    Faggot.

    MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    Live: SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast