Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx1337xX View Post
    suuuuuuuure u have not hacked on it.......

    YouTube - Combat Arms - Chris42069: OPK in Desert Thunder
    Nice .

  2. #17
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    derep this mofo.

  3. #18
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol fail. Opk and have kd less than 1.00 My kd is 1.95 and im legit

    /fp
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowxeno-Backup View Post
    lol fail. Opk and have kd less than 1.00 My kd is 1.95 and im legit

    /fp
    skillbot<hacks

  5. #20
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    no compres esa cuenta! esa cuenta es una mierda.possiblida que el robo la cuenta para vender lo :P

  6. #21
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -BlUeScReeN View Post
    no compres esa cuenta! esa cuenta es una mierda.possiblida que el robo la cuenta para vender lo :P
    lol que hablan español oO Así que puedo gracias al traductor Google
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  7. #22
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    yo hablo espanol asere y yo no estoy usando tractudor de google

  8. #23
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -BlUeScReeN View Post
    yo hablo espanol asere y yo no estoy usando tractudor de google
    lol. Debemos dejar de hablar español o @AVGN dirá: "Habla Inglés maricones"
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  9. #24
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    oO ok im done with spanish right now

  10. #25
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurmengard View Post
    It doesn't have much NX or GP. But it's a pretty good account. Haven't hacked on it or anything.

    Accounting hacked



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  11. #26
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post



    Accounting hacked
    lol this guy is obvious fail. he shouldn't have even made this thread

  12. #27
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Fail thread is fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I hate these kids.

  14. #29
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Fail thread is fail
    This thread is like the dog shit I stepped in in my bran to air force ones the other day. That was a major fail.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  15. #30
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    This thread is like the dog shit I stepped in in my bran to air force ones the other day. That was a major fail.
    @windows File
    You should get on an AH-64 and use a rocket pod on the dog shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast