Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    Nexon is becoming nice now, I got hacked and someone took all my shit and this is what I said(Its the Top One BTW)

    Support Center
    Your link wont work because you have to login your account

    And btw noob; Its a good thing i dont use ur hack :P
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  2. #77
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    LOL i do this with the account list i have.
    I gift myself just like 5k worth of GP items, and a month later i gift myself more.
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  3. #78
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    LOL i do this with the account list i have.
    I gift myself just like 5k worth of GP items, and a month later i gift myself more.
    I just gift sugar and my self 189,000 GP



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #79
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    I just gift sugar and my self 189,000 GP
    Gift me some shit :\ shesh.. Help a nigga out. lol.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  5. #80
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Gift me some shit :\ shesh.. Help a nigga out. lol.
    Are you a nigga ?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #81
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Are you a nigga ?
    As far as you know I could be 25% Black/White/Russian/ Koran :O Or a peace of everything. Ima mut!



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  7. #82
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    As far as you know I could be 25% Black/White/Russian/ Koran :O Or a peace of everything. Ima mut!
    Well,
    In my country, Im like a white + clean skin nigger mixture

    My skin color is lighter than Usher and Chris Brown

    But on my heart I got NIGGER BLOOD
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 04-25-2011 at 06:29 AM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #83
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Well,
    In my country, Im like a white + clean skin nigger mixture

    My skin color is lighter than Usher and Chris Brown

    But on my heart I got NIGGER BLOOD
    Hum, kinda like me. It looks like I was cooked in the sun however its just my skin color, I feel I was adopted however because the rest of my family is as white as the page....



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  9. #84
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Hum, kinda like me. It looks like I was cooked in the sun however its just my skin color, I feel I was adopted however because the rest of my family is as white as the page....
    Wow thats epic !!!



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456