Thread: Quitting CA

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 157
  1. #1
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy

    Quitting CA

    Because of my situation at home, I am unable to play CA anymore, I will not leave the forum or this section. But, I decided to quit Combat Arms and seek something else. I wanted to stop playing on CA a lot and become healthy. I am overweight (not obese), I weight almost 220 pounds and I need to lose some weight.

    My family is also having troubles as the economic situation in the US is hitting PA hard, because of PA being mostly farm/factory based jobs. Hopefully, the money if I make any on my account will feed my family and help lower the needs to starve a little (not kidding, we can't afford a lot of food and by Friday, we suffered a shortage of foods and other much needed supplies).

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    DannyIzHere (04-30-2011),FUKO (04-30-2011),Sid (04-30-2011),Taco (05-01-2011),TheVampike (04-30-2011)

  3. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wow this really is sad, if i had money i would actually donate to you. I hope this aint some troll.

  4. #3
    jerrmy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    6
    hmm, just buy chicken pot pies to eat every tuesday

  5. #4
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Really don't have nothing to say since you are not a friend.

  6. #5
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    it's good you're trying to turn your life around.


  7. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Wow this really is sad, if i had money i would actually donate to you. I hope this aint some troll.
    @Doc
    No, my father makes under 50,000 dollars and he have to tend to the needs of 7 kids as well as pay child support (which sucks him dry).

    As I am disable, it is harder for me to get a job and I am trying my best to provide to my family. I've been missing white bread, but sour dough bread is more cheap and lasts longer.. sucks with turkey.


    Quote Originally Posted by jerrmy12 View Post
    hmm, just buy chicken pot pies to eat every tuesday
    @jerrmy12
    Not healthy, I find that eating set of small meals and eating a big dinner helps.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Really don't have nothing to say since you are not a friend.
    @ChimiBang
    Maybe if you change your ways of thinking and attitudes and maybe I will like you.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 04-30-2011 at 03:23 AM.

  8. #7
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    as if just bar my comment


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ARTbreaker For This Useful Post:

    Mouzie (04-30-2011)

  10. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    as if just bar my comment
    Sorry, thanks. I didn't want to make a huge post and anything and yours was more simplest and was a welcoming post rather than a statement, question, etc.

  11. #9
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    i feel depressed when i get ignored, it's happening in reality.
    the internet is like my alternate world where i can live endlesssly


  12. #10
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @Doc
    No, my father makes under 50,000 dollars and he have to tend to the needs of 7 kids as well as pay child support (which sucks him dry).

    As I am disable, it is harder for me to get a job and I am trying my best to provide to my family. I've been missing white bread, but sour dough bread is more cheap and lasts longer.. sucks with turkey.




    @jerrmy12
    Not healthy, I find that eating set of small meals and eating a big dinner helps.




    @ChimiBang
    Maybe if you change your ways of thinking and attitudes and maybe I will like you.
    My ways of thinking is fine with me. I will not change just cause 1 person doesn't like me. And says that I brag about stuff.

  13. #11
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    I feel bad for you Mouzie

    USA has it all easy and shit, while other countries barely make enough to support there family....I wish the best to you.

  14. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    My ways of thinking is fine with me. I will not change just cause 1 person doesn't like me. And says that I brag about stuff.
    This why I don't like you, you assume things about me that is not true. This is the main reason I don't like you. You get pissed and you assume things that isn't true, you say things that isn't my fault in general. You getting upset over me because of MSN is one of them, you don't talk to me, you don't attempts to talk to me and you don't even try. Why do I have to reach out to you? Another thing is earlier with Combat Arms, you grew upset because you assume I was dodging you, but I played you only a few times and when I do I play with you or against you. And when I have to go, is because I have to go, no its or buts. Clan wars or me just wanting to do something else. This is why I don't like you, it isn't your bragging or anything, it's your attitude. You're insulting and rather then treat me like a friend, you treat me with disrespect and not try and understand or even know me. That is why I don't like you, I don't want you to change, that isn't the American way. You can be whatever you wants to be, but I can choose my friends too.


    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    i feel depressed when i get ignored, it's happening in reality.
    the internet is like my alternate world where i can live endlesssly
    No problems, I know how you feel.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    I feel bad for you Mouzie

    USA has it all easy and shit, while other countries barely make enough to support there family....I wish the best to you.
    Don't feel sorry for me, I am just stating I will not play CA anymore.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 04-30-2011 at 03:35 AM.

  15. #13
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    This why I don't like you, you assume things about me that is not true. This is the main reason I don't like you. You get pissed and you assume things that isn't true, you say things that isn't my fault in general. You getting upset over me because of MSN is one of them, you don't talk to me, you don't attempts to talk to me and you don't even try. Why do I have to reach out to you? Another thing is earlier with Combat Arms, you grew upset because you assume I was dodging you, but I played you only a few times and when I do I play with you or against you. And when I have to go, is because I have to go, no its or buts. Clan wars or me just wanting to do something else. This is why I don't like you, it isn't your bragging or anything, it's your attitude. You're insulting and rather then treat me like a friend, you treat me with disrespect and not try and understand or even know me. That is why I don't like you, I don't want you to change, that isn't the American way. You can be whatever you wants to be, but I can choose my friends too.




    No problems, I know how you feel.




    Don't feel sorry for me, I am just stating I will not play CA anymore.
    If only I saved those msn logs.
    We talked on msn but not fully when you start acting nice is when you want something from me. if only I wasn't on mpgh mobile I would pull out that post saying that I brag about everything that I own a restaurant etc. Now don't sit there and say that the only time we trully talk is when YOU want something from me. Nothing else I've tried my best to talk to you but for wut? I talked to you countless of times on MSN either YOU don't write back or you say. Something and just stop the fully times that we had a decent conversation was when YOU wanted an account or nx.

  16. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    If only I saved those msn logs.
    We talked on msn but not fully when you start acting nice is when you want something from me. if only I wasn't on mpgh mobile I would pull out that post saying that I brag about everything that I own a restaurant etc. Now don't sit there and say that the only time we trully talk is when YOU want something from me. Nothing else I've tried my best to talk to you but for wut? I talked to you countless of times on MSN either YOU don't write back or you say. Something and just stop the fully times that we had a decent conversation was when YOU wanted an account or nx.
    When I 'want something', I am teasing, because you got a lot of nice stuff. Hints, why I never really hammer on about those things. I'm a really nice person, you assume I just am because I wants something. I don't AND if I don't reply that means. I didn't hear you, MSN doesn't make a sound, so I don't know, being almost deaf also makes the little dingythingy a little hard to hear unless I am at my desktop. If I don't reply, that means I am busy or unable to get to you because I am doing a loud task, like playing a game, I also respond to you sometimes, but I honestly do not talk to you sometimes. You also tend to not do anything, but instead make faces or some kind of stupid comments. I want to talk, I don't want to see <<; or -.- or Oo or whatever you want to call it.

    I never said you brag about your business, I said you brag about the game. I already told you this before. I mean, I have some valid excuses, what about yours? Do have a legitimate excuse for bashing me? No, you don't.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 04-30-2011 at 03:49 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Donnuh (04-30-2011)

  18. #15
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    When I 'want something', I am teasing, because you got a lot of nice stuff. Hints, why I never really hammer on about those things. I'm a really nice person, you assume I just am because I wants something. I don't AND if I don't reply that means. I didn't hear you, MSN doesn't make a sound, so I don't know, being almost deaf also makes the little dingythingy a little hard to hear unless I am at my desktop. If I don't reply, that means I am busy or unable to get to you because I am doing a loud task, like playing a game, I also respond to you sometimes, but I honestly do not talk to you sometimes. You also tend to not do anything, but instead make faces or some kind of stupid comments. I want to talk, I don't want to see <<; or -.- or Oo or whatever you want to call it.

    I never said you brag about your business, I said you brag about the game. I already told you this before. I mean, I have some valid excuses, what about yours? Do have a legitimate excuse for bashing me? No, you don't.
    -.- .

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast