Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 96
  1. #46
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Slow HDD maybe?


  2. #47
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post
    His connection obviously sucks monkey junk. I have an inferior computer and I can play CA on max setting with no lag.
    lol i get 20-40 fps and my bro same connection gets 500 fps with a Win 7 32 bit o.O
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  3. #48
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    What about his connection?
    Is not the internet dumb fuck, Im talking about graphic
    FRAMES PER SECOND IS NOT RELATED TO THE INTERNET

    OMFG read more please...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #49
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Is not the internet dumb fuck, Im talking about graphic
    FRAMES PER SECOND IS NOT RELATED TO THE INTERNET

    OMFG read more please...
    People are quite ignorant.

  5. #50
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    LOOOOOOL
    my cool little computer has a crappy Intel E2200 Core2Duo
    and i put a 1GB ATI graphics card in it. i get about 50-60 fps in a 5v5 game.
    BUTTTT.....
    I PUT A SEXY APPLE LOGO STICKER ON MY COMPUTER AND THAT BOOSTS ITS SPEED TO LIKE 12091u20381082371028oasdjn-218lkj gigahertz.
    so you know, i get like 1209081uy2i31h208u0i1j-09 frames per second now
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  6. #51
    Brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I have a 2.8 ghz pentium 4,with 1 gb ram,ati radeon 9250 128 mb(which isnt meant for gaming),and i get 40 fps.
    same as me but I have a 3.00 ghz and an ati radeon X1300/1500 series with 256mb of video.

    @Sm4rtAlley alley If ure friend isnt sure tell him to format it if he cant find the source go to a PC expert
    Last edited by Brownie; 05-07-2011 at 12:52 AM. Reason: spelling again

  7. #52
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by wezker View Post
    same as me but I have a 3.00 ghz and an ati radeon X1300/1500 series with 256mb of video.

    @Sm4rtAlley alley If ure friend isnt sure tell him to format it if he cant find the source go to a PC expert
    I used to play on x1050.
    It was a pretty beast card back then.

  8. #53
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm4rtAlley View Post



    Learn a little bit more about FPS (frames) before posting:

    When I talk about frames, means graphics



    .

    You say learn a little about FPS however even if you have a amazing computer, you can run 30-40 FPS instead of 60-90 Depending on the following.

    Internet connection to the game.

    If your in a game with a lot of mines. Each of those little green arrows above the mines can lower your FPS by 5%....

    FPS isn't only from graphics, yes has a big part in it. However internet and the game itself and how much is on the CPU has a lot of impact on it as well.

    SOLEARNALITTLEABOUTFPSBEFOREPOSTING!



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  9. #54
    iAngeIiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room.
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @SmartAlley

    Let me take a look at it sometime on Teamviewer, I'll fix it. -.-

  10. #55
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
    @SmartAlley

    Let me take a look at it sometime on Teamviewer, I'll fix it. -.-
    What a derp, read the post, it's his friend's computer.

  11. #56
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    What a derp, read the post, it's his friend's computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    People are quite ignorant.



    ^ .

  12. #57
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Ima ask his friend to rebuild his computer again.
    Pues.. el problema puede ser el fan de la computadora. Cuando Mi fan no estas funcionando muy bien mi fps da abajo . cuando esta limpia mi fps da ariba ! ^^ ve a ver si eso es el problema. :P

  13. #58
    Speculation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    1,598
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tell him to reinstall CA. it helps a shet load.
    Gift from ImmaNinja555

    Asking Alexandria

  14. #59
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    People are quite ignorant.
    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post




    .

    You say learn a little about FPS however even if you have a amazing computer, you can run 30-40 FPS instead of 60-90 Depending on the following.

    Internet connection to the game.

    If your in a game with a lot of mines. Each of those little green arrows above the mines can lower your FPS by 5%....

    FPS isn't only from graphics, yes has a big part in it. However internet and the game itself and how much is on the CPU has a lot of impact on it as well.

    SOLEARNALITTLEABOUTFPSBEFOREPOSTING!



    How in the hell the internet will affect that much?

    We talking about a Video Card that should be giving more than 100 FPS.

    So you telling me that the internet will affect the graphics on a 70%?

    Ima say this again to you kid because you maybe playing with your Barney and thats why you are not understanding.

    There are 2 kind of LAGS:

    Internet Lag: When your internet sucks balls
    FPS Lag: When your computer is not good enough to run the game.

    You can see how many FPS you getting on a certain game while running FRAPS.

    When Im tellling you that a Nvidia GT220 is only giving 30FPS while playing, HOW IN THE HELL YOU GONNA THINK ABOUT THE INTERNET?

    ONLY A KID WITH A GARBAGE INSIDE YOUR BRAIN CAN GET INTO THAT CONLUSION.

    The internet of my friend is twice better as mine, his computer is 4 times better than mine and I dont lag.

    AND YOU GOT THE BALLS TO SAY THAT IS THE INTERNET

    TRIPLE FACEPALM !!!



    @windows File



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #60
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    LOOOOOOL
    my cool little computer has a crappy Intel E2200 Core2Duo
    and i put a 1GB ATI graphics card in it. i get about 50-60 fps in a 5v5 game.
    BUTTTT.....
    I PUT A SEXY APPLE LOGO STICKER ON MY COMPUTER AND THAT BOOSTS ITS SPEED TO LIKE 12091u20381082371028oasdjn-218lkj gigahertz.
    so you know, i get like 1209081uy2i31h208u0i1j-09 frames per second now
    I lol'd .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast