Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Cmon guys is a fucking game, you don't have to be successful
    The only thing you have to do is hack and have some fun

    When you finish, you gonna shut down your computer and everything is over.

    TRY TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN REAL LIFE

    WHEN YOU KILL SOMEBODY ON CA, THERE ARE CHANCES TO KILL THAT PERSON BILLIONS OF TIME

    COMBAT ARMS -------> GAME

    REAL LIFE -------> Not too many oportunities to be a winner

    Last edited by SmartAlley; 05-05-2011 at 08:46 AM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]YellowFever (05-05-2011)

  3. #17
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    /Ohshit,

    No thats not how to be successful to be successful you basically become a NX Whore and get better guns and rape with them to improve your rank and then you slowly get to learn skill.

    -Then basically you turn into a No life CA player thats BadAss on game but in real life you cry about being hit by a paintball. [Going paintball in a minute.] just had to throw that in there.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wax. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (05-05-2011)

  5. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Cmon guys is a fucking game, you don't have to be successful
    The only thing you have to do is hack and have some fun

    When you finish, you gonna shut down your computer and everything is over.

    TRY TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN REAL LIFE

    WHEN YOU KILL SOMEBODY ON CA, THERE ARE CHANCES TO KILL THAT PERSON BILLIONS OF TIME

    COMBAT ARMS -------> GAME

    REAL LIFE -------> Not too many oportunities to be a winner


    But ruining the game for others doesn't really make you successful in life, it just shows that you're immature or can't play the game right.

    That's like me cheating at a game of chess by moving the wrong way.

  6. #19
    x-ViRuS-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    But ruining the game for others doesn't really make you successful in life, it just shows that you're immature or can't play the game right.

    That's like me cheating at a game of chess by moving the wrong way.
    LOL, did this guy just call hackers immature?
    x-ViRuS-x




















  7. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by x-ViRuS-x View Post
    LOL, did this guy just call hackers immature?
    Not really, if you're hacking so you can make people made, then yes, you're immature.

  8. #21
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    nice thread name



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    SpaceMan (05-06-2011)

  10. #22
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    nice thread name
    Ahhaa just noticed it
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  11. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    /Ohshit,

    No thats not how to be successful to be successful you basically become a NX Whore and get better guns and rape with them to improve your rank and then you slowly get to learn skill.

    -Then basically you turn into a No life CA player thats BadAss on game but in real life you cry about being hit by a paintball. [Going paintball in a minute.] just had to throw that in there.
    STFU, I love paintball.

  12. #24
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    obvious is obvious.

  13. #25
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by -iSkittlez View Post
    obvious is obvious.
    apparently not.

  14. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I like how the threadtitle got edited.

  15. #27
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post
    I like how the threadtitle got edited.
    Yeah me too, seems like the doing of AVGN LOL

  16. #28
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @AVGN changed the thread name -.-?

  17. #29
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Nice one @AVGN

  18. #30
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    How to Be Unsuccessful on Combat Arms.

    1. Don't do anything.
    2. Be a useless player and shoot the walls.
    3. Have fun knifing your own team mates / shooting them.
    4. Jump up and down


    How to Be Successful on Combat Arms.
    1. Grenade yourself
    2. Run open to the to see if the areas are clear or if there are enemies. Yes, this is worth your death.
    3. Chat spam. -Oh wait, you can't anymoar.
    4. QQ. You're helping the community show it's true inner self.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast