Thread: I went WOGL

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 167
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    if it was a pub he didnt have to play with any of the guns he listed o.O
    he wanted to try out wogl RULES -.-


    Multi

  2. #17
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    have haxs on ure PC
    do not want -.-

    fyi g18 is wogl g23 isnt o_o
    No, the G18 is not WOGL, because under the WOGL rules, you can't have weapons that required a certain rank (high ranked weapons).

    G23 is unlocked as Recruit and therefore in WOGL.

    I deleted them and everything.

    Was trying to do a Haxstar review and I made sure I read the rules clearly.

  3. #18
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    he wanted to try out wogl RULES -.-
    u just contradicted ureself ._____.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    No, the G18 is not WOGL, because under the WOGL rules, you can't have weapons that required a certain rank (high ranked weapons).

    G23 is unlocked as Recruit and therefore in WOGL.

    I deleted them and everything.

    Was trying to do a Haxstar review and I made sure I read the rules clearly.
    they changed it again Q_Q
    i was 90% shure it was g18 the last time i checked....
    w/e
    lmao
    Last edited by noob555; 05-14-2011 at 05:10 PM.

  4. #19
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    u just contradicted ureself ._____.
    -.- He wanted to try it. But No one follows the sencodary pistol rule -.-
    Haven't we been in WOGL pubs people with desert eagle anacandos people really dont care it's a pub but during Season they have to follow the rules


    Multi

  5. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    -.- He wanted to try it. But No one follows the sencodary pistol rule -.-
    Haven't we been in WOGL pubs people with desert eagle anacandos people really dont care it's a pub but during Season they have to follow the rules
    I'm almost positive that the G23 is a WOGL weapon while the G18 is not.

    Edit, here is my proof.

    "The Weapons Ruleset was based on when Combat Arms had no rank requirements on its weapons. Once they added the M416, the WOGL weapons list did not allow it, as they wished for any player to play. Now that there are rank requirements on almost any gun, the WOGL weapons list has remained the same, allowing no guns after the M416's rank unlock. Aside from shotguns and Launchers like the RPG and LAW, all other weapon classes have a specific list of weapons allowed."

    A list of weapons:
    Assault Rifles :

    - ACR
    - AK-47
    - AK-47 Gold-Plated
    - AK-74U
    - AK-74U Gold Plated
    - AUGA1
    - FAMAS
    - G36E
    - G36E Valkyrie
    - G36E LE
    - K2
    - L85A1
    - L85A1 Camo
    - M14
    - M16
    - M416
    - M4A1
    - M4A1 Desert Warrior
    - SCAR-L
    - SCAR-L Trispear
    - SCAR-L Black
    - SG550
    - TAR-21


    Sub Machine Guns :

    - K1A
    - K7
    - MAC-10
    - MP5A4
    - MP5 MOD
    - P90
    - P90TR
    - SCORPION
    - UMP
    - UZI


    Sniper Rifles :

    - DRAGUNOV SVD
    - DRAGUNOV BLACK
    - L96A1
    - L96A1 ARCTIC WOLF
    - L96A1 GHILLIE
    - M-200
    - M24
    - MSG-90
    - PSG-1
    - SR25


    Machine Guns :

    - K3
    - M60
    - M60 STEEL
    - MINIMI
    - MK. 48


    Shotguns :

    - DOUBLE BARREL
    - DOUBLE BARREL PUNISHER


    Pistols :

    ANACONDA BLACK
    - DESERT EAGLE
    - G23
    - K5
    - M1911 MEU
    - M1911 KNIGHTS
    - M92FS
    - P226
    - P226 SILVER
    - USP


    Melee :

    - ALL MELEE WEAPONS


    Support :

    - M67 FRAG
    - M18 SMOKE


    Face :

    - ALL FACE ITEMS WITHOUT STATS


    Head :

    - ALL HEAD ITEMS WITHOUT STATS


    Vest :

    - LIGHT VEST
    - NO VEST


    Weapon Modifications :

    S1 SUPPRESSOR
    S2 SUPPRESSOR
    S3 SUPPRESSOR
    ACOG TA1 SCOPE
    ACOG TA3 SCOPE
    ITECH SCOPE
    EXTENDED MAGAZINE I
    EXTENDED MAGAZINE II
    FAST LEADER MAGAZINE I
    TRISHOT HOLOSIGHT


    Uniforms :

    - ALL UNIFORMS
    Last edited by Mouzie; 05-14-2011 at 05:15 PM.

  6. #21
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    -.- He wanted to try it. But No one follows the sencodary pistol rule -.-
    Haven't we been in WOGL pubs people with desert eagle anacandos people really dont care it's a pub but during Season they have to follow the rules
    wogl pubs are pubs O_o
    not the real shit O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I'm almost positive that the G23 is a WOGL weapon while the G18 is not.

    Edit, here is my proof.

    "The Weapons Ruleset was based on when Combat Arms had no rank requirements on its weapons. Once they added the M416, the WOGL weapons list did not allow it, as they wished for any player to play. Now that there are rank requirements on almost any gun, the WOGL weapons list has remained the same, allowing no guns after the M416's rank unlock. Aside from shotguns and Launchers like the RPG and LAW, all other weapon classes have a specific list of weapons allowed."

    A list of weapons:
    Assault Rifles :

    - ACR
    - AK-47
    - AK-47 Gold-Plated
    - AK-74U
    - AK-74U Gold Plated
    - AUGA1
    - FAMAS
    - G36E
    - G36E Valkyrie
    - G36E LE
    - K2
    - L85A1
    - L85A1 Camo
    - M14
    - M16
    - M416
    - M4A1
    - M4A1 Desert Warrior
    - SCAR-L
    - SCAR-L Trispear
    - SCAR-L Black
    - SG550
    - TAR-21


    Sub Machine Guns :

    - K1A
    - K7
    - MAC-10
    - MP5A4
    - MP5 MOD
    - P90
    - P90TR
    - SCORPION
    - UMP
    - UZI


    Sniper Rifles :

    - DRAGUNOV SVD
    - DRAGUNOV BLACK
    - L96A1
    - L96A1 ARCTIC WOLF
    - L96A1 GHILLIE
    - M-200
    - M24
    - MSG-90
    - PSG-1
    - SR25


    Machine Guns :

    - K3
    - M60
    - M60 STEEL
    - MINIMI
    - MK. 48


    Shotguns :

    - DOUBLE BARREL
    - DOUBLE BARREL PUNISHER


    Pistols :

    ANACONDA BLACK
    - DESERT EAGLE
    - G23
    - K5
    - M1911 MEU
    - M1911 KNIGHTS
    - M92FS
    - P226
    - P226 SILVER
    - USP


    Melee :

    - ALL MELEE WEAPONS


    Support :

    - M67 FRAG
    - M18 SMOKE


    Face :

    - ALL FACE ITEMS WITHOUT STATS


    Head :

    - ALL HEAD ITEMS WITHOUT STATS


    Vest :

    - LIGHT VEST
    - NO VEST


    Weapon Modifications :

    S1 SUPPRESSOR
    S2 SUPPRESSOR
    S3 SUPPRESSOR
    ACOG TA1 SCOPE
    ACOG TA3 SCOPE
    ITECH SCOPE
    EXTENDED MAGAZINE I
    EXTENDED MAGAZINE II
    FAST LEADER MAGAZINE I
    TRISHOT HOLOSIGHT


    Uniforms :

    - ALL UNIFORMS
    it was changed
    and i think i know how to read

  7. #22
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow


    Multi

  8. #23
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    playing CA atm cant watch O_o

  9. #24
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    @Bear Jew
    Bro, AK74U EXT1
    M1911 Meu/Knight's
    Best WOGL Gear.

    I'll PM you my IGN.

  10. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob2G View Post
    @Bear Jew
    Bro, AK74U EXT1
    M1911 Meu/Knight's
    Best WOGL Gear.

    I'll PM you my IGN.
    no just no.


    Multi

  11. #26
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    fuck CA LoL ish better
    even though i bl0w

  12. #27
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    I was playing on a WOGL room this afternoon and I got kicked because I was using AK-74M Gold Plated -.-"



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #28
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I was playing on a WOGL room this afternoon and I got kicked because I was using AK-74M Gold Plated -.-"
    It's not WOGL


    Multi

  14. #29
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    It's not WOGL
    That was the name of the room and everybody was respecting the rules, exept me



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #30
    dzan78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Oh yea well I am on a 52 inch TV screen playing CA!!! Booo yea
    ME TOO! hah..

    wait, so how do you get into wogl?
    Last edited by dzan78; 05-14-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Reach 1 Posts []
    Reach 10 Posts[]
    Reach 100 Posts []
    Reach 200 Posts []
    Reach 350 Posts []
    Reach 750 Posts[]
    Reach 1000 Posts[]
    Get called a hacker while playing legit. []
    OPk to win a clan war. []
    Make a hack []
    Make you read this[]
    get banned for playing legit []
    get banned for hacking[]


    Portal

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast