Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    pinkpanter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love

    lifetaker hack,bug,something else?

    Not sure is it posted ( I try to search but didn't saw it) but does anyone know what is this?


    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFQunvT7cDU[/YOUTUBE]








    I know that we had lifetaker hack before but that patched loooong time ago and this is something like that?Is someone publish new version or what?

  2. #2
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    @NOOB is back and taking over CA.
    we're all doomed!

  3. #3
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    It's lag.

    Or lifetaker.

    But the person would have killed him many more times per second.

  4. #4
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ...

  5. #5
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    It's lag.

    Or lifetaker.

    But the person would have killed him many more times per second.
    3.7k.
    @Zephyr.

  6. #6
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy Beats™ View Post


    3.7k.
    @Zephyr.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    @Hodgy Beats™

  7. #7
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    @Hodgy Beats™
    @Zephyr.
    i know you're jelly.
    you're so jelly, you're helly.

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    I think lifetaker is patched



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's a hack. Look at him speeding at the end. It's V.I.P hack.

    Important rules for all the idiots:

    1st rules of spelling. Don't fuck with the ORIGINAL.


    There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.

    - Frieza

    You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's a war; people die.

    - Luffy to Vivi in Alabasta


    We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

  10. #10
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    It's a hack. Look at him speeding at the end. It's V.I.P hack.
    it's Kcah P.I.V.

  11. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    It's a hack. Look at him speeding at the end. It's V.I.P hack.
    We know right



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #12
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    all of his videos are glitches so therefore it is a glitch and your argument is pancakes.

  13. #13
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    all of his videos are glitches so therefore it is a glitch and your argument is pancakes.
    i lol'd.

  14. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Patched
    No doubt



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #15
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    all of his videos are glitches so therefore it is a glitch and your argument is pancakes.
    Your argument is pancakes......... LMFAO.

    -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast