Thread: Is it just me?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy

    Is it just me?

    Is it just me or dose it seem more and more people are becoming QQers on CA, at first it just seemed that every few games someone would try to kick me but now it's almost 1/2 of the games I play. Even when I play legit I get accused. Furthermore I try to explain to them that CA just got patched so there is no hacks available, yet they continue to accuse me. Thoughts? (No I do not make it obvious I hack).
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  2. #2
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Its coz of the influx of goddamn hackers, people are getting too suspicious. I hate closet hackers, they've ruined the game.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]aeronyx (05-20-2011),Nitehawk772 (06-12-2011),noob555 (05-20-2011),ogkush317 (05-20-2011),ParraEels (05-20-2011),Soap (05-20-2011)

  4. #3
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Its coz of the influx of goddamn hackers, people are getting too suspicious. I hate closet hackers, they've ruined the game.
    this man speaks the truth, +Rep



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post:

    Dr.Dental (05-20-2011)

  6. #4
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Its coz of the influx of goddamn hackers, people are getting too suspicious. I hate closet hackers, they've ruined the game.
    That is the piont of hacking..
    Hack like a pro and appear legit

  7. #5
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    this man speaks the truth, +Rep
    Haha yeah thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    That is the piont of hacking..
    Hack like a pro and appear legit
    I understand your point, however, the reason so many people have left combat arms is because of closet hackers. They're the hardest to ban and keep ruining the game. I would rather OPKers because they don't hide the fact they hack and man up rather than hide their secrets. I think many people would agree with me.
    Last edited by Dr.Dental; 05-20-2011 at 09:20 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (05-20-2011)

  9. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Getting kicked or something makes me proud, if you have to stoop so down because you 'think' I am hacking go for it. You're just proving you can't handle a professional in the game.

    I played the same person four times and I mopped him on the floor and made him cry.

  10. #7
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Tele Kill, aimbot, fly, speed, super jump needs to be removed from all hacks.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  11. #8
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post


    Haha yeah thanks



    I understand your point, however, the reason so many people have left combat arms is because of closet hackers. They're the hardest to ban and keep ruining the game. I would rather OPKers because they don't hide the fact they hack and man up rather than hide their secrets. I think many people would agree with me.
    Kids opk cause it makes them laugh to see people rage.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (05-20-2011)

  13. #9
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post

    I understand your point, however, the reason so many people have left combat arms is because of closet hackers. They're the hardest to ban and keep ruining the game. I would rather OPKers because they don't hide the fact they hack and man up rather than hide their secrets. I think many people would agree with me.
    Im pretty sure the legit people here would..But then again why are they here?
    Main Reason there a closet hackers is Anybody with very little Programming experience can make a hack for combat arms...

    Take OP7 for example, Everyone hacked that game Cause everybody could code for it..But look at it know no one plays it..I think the Same is soon to happen to combat arms

  14. #10
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    Kids opk cause it makes them laugh to see people rage.
    LOL yeah, I actually find it kind of funny even when I get opked.

  15. #11
    Septor98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States (GA)
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Being a closet hacker myself, i feel like 1/5 of the people i play with have hacks as well when i'm in golf or beta test

  16. #12
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ill opk/telekill if the cool kids are doing it
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  17. #13
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its not the hacks, it just that the further on in we get into this game the more we learn to think that is someone is better than you they hack. The patience of most players as dramatically dropped and will keep doing so. The stupidity of people amazes me...

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  18. #14
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Welcome to the world of online gaming.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    [CA]GazaKiller (05-20-2011)

  20. #15
    [CA]GazaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Is it just me or dose it seem more and more people are becoming QQers on CA, at first it just seemed that every few games someone would try to kick me but now it's almost 1/2 of the games I play. Even when I play legit I get accused. Furthermore I try to explain to them that CA just got patched so there is no hacks available, yet they continue to accuse me. Thoughts? (No I do not make it obvious I hack).
    You're on MPGH , so that's why they kick u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    -Route22- = @NOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Everyone on MPGH is legit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast