Thread: Nexon Will End

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Nexon Will End

    All this BS on combat arms I think Nexon will end combat arms.
    1)They Can't stop all the hackers
    2)With every good thing they add, something bad happens
    3)Only way they could stay if noobs keep buying shit loads of nx.

    Who agrees?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RavalloJr For This Useful Post:

    goten` (05-21-2011)

  3. #2
    McGinley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    61
    I disagree. Issues like this happen from time to time, and it's hardly enough to kill a game. However, if they can't put an end to hackers, they might turn into the next warrock. I don't see Nexon pulling the plug on CA for quite some time.

  4. #3
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Nexon doesn't care about any of the 'issues'. As long as people keep buying NX CA will stay up.

    Look at war rock for example. Used to be a good game, and became horrible because of hackers and G1st. Does G1st care? No! They are making money.


  5. #4
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Nexon doesn't care about any of the 'issues'. As long as people keep buying NX CA will stay up.

    Look at war rock for example. Used to be a good game, and became horrible because of hackers and G1st. Does G1st care? No! They are making money.
    That's what I was thinking. That's kind of a dirty operation. Money + Heartless = Success ?

  6. #5
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    All this BS on combat arms I think Nexon will end combat arms.
    1)They Can't stop all the hackers
    2)With every good thing they add, something bad happens
    3)Only way they could stay if noobs keep buying shit loads of nx.

    Who agrees?
    1. They've always had hackers. The influx of hackers in 2009 was worse than it is now. At least they're kind of trying to implement strategies to get back at hackers, not to mention frequent bans even resorting to IP terminations.
    2. Although there maybe glitches in new features, they usually fix it up. Just like the HUD they changed last year, eventually people got used to it.
    3. People still buy shit loads of nx.

    Although I've personally quit CA, Nexon won't end Combat Arms. They've always been faulty in the past, what makes you think, that anything will change now? People are buying nx more than ever. Nexon will keep CA for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    That's what I was thinking. That's kind of a dirty operation. Money + Heartless = Success ?
    That's the main purpose of ANY business, they need to maximize profits. If you want a company with a heart and integrity, 90% of the time they will fail.
    Last edited by Dr.Dental; 05-21-2011 at 10:15 PM.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]aeronyx (05-22-2011),noob555 (05-21-2011),Assistive (05-22-2011)

  8. #6
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post


    1. They've always had hackers. The influx of hackers in 2009 was worse than it is now. At least they're kind of trying to implement strategies to get back at hackers, not to mention frequent bans even resorting to IP terminations.
    2. Although there maybe glitches in new features, they usually fix it up. Just like the HUD they changed last year, eventually people got used to it.
    3. People still buy shit loads of nx.

    Although I've personally quit CA, Nexon won't end Combat Arms. They've always been faulty in the past, what makes you think, that anything will change now? People are buying nx more than ever. Nexon will keep CA for a while.
    Eventually it's going to be opkers vs opkers. I don't mine when people use basic hacks like cham or no recoil. But opk is too much.

  9. #7
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    Eventually it's going to be opkers vs opkers. I don't mine when people use basic hacks like cham or no recoil. But opk is too much.
    It won't, in early 2010, there was about double the OPKers now. There doing a relatively decent job atm for hack prevention. However, they're not up to the CSS now. What do you expect from a free game? Do you expect COD level? No. The reason people continue and will continue to play combat arms is because its free. As long its free, CA will be relatively successful.

  10. #8
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post


    It won't, in early 2010, there was about double the OPKers now. There doing a relatively decent job atm for hack prevention. However, they're not up to the CSS now. What do you expect from a free game? Do you expect COD level? No. The reason people continue and will continue to play combat arms is because its free. As long its free, CA will be relatively successful.
    I guess i'm going to stick to xbox live. Ha, they suck on their. :P

  11. #9
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post


    It won't, in early 2010, there was about double the OPKers now. There doing a relatively decent job atm for hack prevention. However, they're not up to the CSS now. What do you expect from a free game? Do you expect COD level? No. The reason people continue and will continue to play combat arms is because its free. As long its free, CA will be relatively successful.
    u shuda seen that gorfag shit
    every room has 3 opkers
    MINIMUM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Dr.Dental (05-21-2011)

  13. #10
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i dnt think soo. Cuz of the nx..........

  14. #11
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    u shuda seen that gorfag shit
    every room has 3 opkers
    MINIMUM.
    and they would actually keep opking to end of game. lol

  15. #12
    dzan78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ View Post
    i dnt think soo. Cuz of the nx..........
    Nah,

    1) It's free so they will keep doing what their doing.
    2) Noobs will keep buying nx and elite mod to kick the hackers.
    3) I don't think hacking could match the gordon 1.2 era. (mainly .6-9)
    Reach 1 Posts []
    Reach 10 Posts[]
    Reach 100 Posts []
    Reach 200 Posts []
    Reach 350 Posts []
    Reach 750 Posts[]
    Reach 1000 Posts[]
    Get called a hacker while playing legit. []
    OPk to win a clan war. []
    Make a hack []
    Make you read this[]
    get banned for playing legit []
    get banned for hacking[]


    Portal

  16. #13
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    That's what I was thinking. That's kind of a dirty operation. Money + Heartless = Success ?
    Not quite.

    Money + Heartlessness = Capitalism.


  17. #14
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    Not quite.

    Money + Heartlessness = Capitalism.
    I still think dirty!

  18. #15
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    I still think dirty!
    It still is.


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast