View Poll Results: Which is the best gun on CA?

Voters
71. This poll is closed
  • M416CQB

    13 18.31%
  • Ak-47

    4 5.63%
  • G36E

    22 30.99%
  • Rec7 Ranger

    6 8.45%
  • Artic-Wolf

    3 4.23%
  • DSR-Subsonic

    4 5.63%
  • p90tr

    4 5.63%
  • Other

    15 21.13%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 146
  1. #46
    VvITylerIvV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The streets
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    In Love
    Obviously the BEST gun would be the g36ke. Much more portable, slower fire rate (less recoil as a result) same everything else as g36e. Much better for sniping and close range (most guns miss a lot at close range or just take too many shots to kill)

    Although, I've been playing around with the m417 SB, or whatever the m417 with a sniper scope is and I've gotta say it's quite amazing.


    And then there is the m417 combat, which when fully customized with Type A things I believe, has next to no recoil, equally as good accuracy as g36e, same damage as g36e (maybe a little less...) and faster fire rate then g36e.

    So fully customized m417 combat with type A everything = best gun in the game.

    @JUNKED He means what you said still depends on the player. The player likes specific feels to their gun and specific sounds. Honestly, one of my favourite GP guns is the ak47. It's about what you've used, and how well you know how to use it. But I believe what you're asking is if the human variable was removed from the question and simple stats were compared, what would be the best gun.

    NIGHT ITS FUCKING LATE AND I GOTTA WORK IN LIKE 8 HOURS. SO SHIET.
    Oh and 500 posts now
    Favourite quotes:

    Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 
    
    There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this
    
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

  2. #47
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    Obviously the BEST gun would be the g36ke. Much more portable, slower fire rate (less recoil as a result) same everything else as g36e. Much better for sniping and close range (most guns miss a lot at close range or just take too many shots to kill)

    Although, I've been playing around with the m417 SB, or whatever the m417 with a sniper scope is and I've gotta say it's quite amazing.


    And then there is the m417 combat, which when fully customized with Type A things I believe, has next to no recoil, equally as good accuracy as g36e, same damage as g36e (maybe a little less...) and faster fire rate then g36e.

    So fully customized m417 combat with type A everything = best gun in the game.

    @JUNKED He means what you said still depends on the player. The player likes specific feels to their gun and specific sounds. Honestly, one of my favourite GP guns is the ak47. It's about what you've used, and how well you know how to use it. But I believe what you're asking is if the human variable was removed from the question and simple stats were compared, what would be the best gun.

    NIGHT ITS FUCKING LATE AND I GOTTA WORK IN LIKE 8 HOURS. SO SHIET.
    Oh and 500 posts now
    Well okay then. Lol

  3. #48
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    Obviously the BEST gun would be the g36ke. Much more portable, slower fire rate (less recoil as a result) same everything else as g36e. Much better for sniping and close range (most guns miss a lot at close range or just take too many shots to kill)

    Although, I've been playing around with the m417 SB, or whatever the m417 with a sniper scope is and I've gotta say it's quite amazing.


    And then there is the m417 combat, which when fully customized with Type A things I believe, has next to no recoil, equally as good accuracy as g36e, same damage as g36e (maybe a little less...) and faster fire rate then g36e.

    So fully customized m417 combat with type A everything = best gun in the game.

    @JUNKED He means what you said still depends on the player. The player likes specific feels to their gun and specific sounds. Honestly, one of my favourite GP guns is the ak47. It's about what you've used, and how well you know how to use it. But I believe what you're asking is if the human variable was removed from the question and simple stats were compared, what would be the best gun.

    NIGHT ITS FUCKING LATE AND I GOTTA WORK IN LIKE 8 HOURS. SO SHIET.
    Oh and 500 posts now
    The KE is not the best gun
    AK74M > G36 family.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  4. #49
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @spedcakes did you vote?

  5. #50
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    @spedcakes did you vote?
    Yeah, for other :L
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  6. #51
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm guessing g36e will win. So that's best gun.

  7. #52
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post
    I'm guessing g36e will win. So that's best gun.
    Just cause people like it doesn't mean it's the best. They just haven't used the AK74M or they'd all vote for it
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  8. #53
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,020
    I prefer:

    AR = G36E, Rec7, Rec7 rangers, M417, M4 family, M416 CQB.
    SMG = UMP, UMP45, PP-19
    SG = Military, M4 super 90
    SR = L96A1, L11's, M10, M200, TPG, TRG
    ETC = RPG
    Melee= Tomahawk.




  9. #54
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    I prefer:

    AR = G36E, Rec7, Rec7 rangers, M417, M4 family, M416 CQB.
    SMG = UMP, UMP45, PP-19
    SG = Military, M4 super 90
    SR = L96A1, L11's, M10, M200, TPG, TRG
    ETC = RPG
    Melee= Tomahawk.
    What's best though.

  10. #55
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post


    What's best though.
    He can't reply till after his post ban
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  11. #56
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Id say m417 sb

  12. #57
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ View Post
    Id say m417 sb
    Ahh, I forgot about that gun.

  13. #58
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post


    Ahh, I forgot about that gun.
    Why does everyone want the sniper scope?
    AK74M = Beast ass mofo
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  14. #59
    Soulja Boy Tell"EmJr™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    Why does everyone want the sniper scope?
    AK74M = Beast ass mofo
    I like tha stats

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNKED View Post


    Ahh, I forgot about that gun.
    Noob dam noooooobbbbb lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulja Boy Tell"EmJr™ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]YellowFever (05-23-2011)

  16. #60
    B1RDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol why would you put a sniper in there?
    Make it assualt rifles and sub machine guns only



    ---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

    Troll Face The Game


Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast