Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've been adding stuff on the Wiki all throughout the day. I hope I make it.
    Does the editor become staff on here? Or do they just edit the stuff on the Wiki?

  2. #17
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I started to help Dave last night, before any of you.

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I started to help Dave last night, before any of you.
    Acutally, so was I.

  4. #19
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    I've been adding stuff on the Wiki all throughout the day. I hope I make it.
    Does the editor become staff on here? Or do they just edit the stuff on the Wiki?
    They get a tag on MPGH.

  5. #20
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Acutally, so was I.
    Yea so did I lol.... I think everyone did guys...

  6. #21
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    If you need help with something in particular, just let me know.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  7. #22
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


    They get a tag on MPGH.
    ...That's it?... Well at least we won't have to deal with these shitty Member Level 1 tags.

  8. #23
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Seems boring ....

  9. #24
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Seems boring ....
    Kind of... After awhile it is.

  10. #25
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    ...That's it?... Well at least we won't have to deal with these shitty Member Level 1 tags.
    You're part of the staff, so I would assume you get free VIP.

  11. #26
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    You're part of the staff, so I would assume you get free VIP.


    That's what I figured. I wouldn't mind having free VIP. Could OPK some noobs on my PVT.

  12. #27
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post


    That's what I figured. I wouldn't mind having free VIP. Could OPK some noobs on my PVT.
    theres no CA vip....

  13. #28
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    theres no CA vip....
    What?!

  14. #29
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    What?!
    Dave never uploaded his VIP or even hired a coder. You pretty much got free VIPs from NOOB and Crash hacks.


    There is a huge selection of Warrock VIP as well as Crossfire.

  15. #30
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Dave never uploaded his VIP or even hired a coder. You pretty much got free VIPs from NOOB and Crash hacks.


    There is a huge selection of Warrock VIP as well as Crossfire.
    That kind of sucks... I was looking to buy some if I got any extra cash... Didn't know they didn't have VIPs... At least NOOB and Crash are still releasing shit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast