Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by dahpain197 View Post
    aw
    Well hope ur rich now
    Well, Im not rich but I work and Im able to buy whatever is necessary to have a descent life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

    It's cheaper to buy school lunch now. If you qualify as poor, they will give it too you for free as well.
    Yeah I know, but remember I live on a third world country which is not like USA.

    Economy here is crap and the breakfast for the public school sucks, kids get sick a lot for drinking a bad quality milk



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. #32
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    550 million.
    lol some where around that but if u look at the Q&A #2 ull see that nexons office is like a Gr3 computer lab
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  3. #33
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Wasn't gonna say anything @Roger Smith
    Just in case.

  4. #34
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Well, Im not rich but I work and Im able to buy whatever is necessary to have a descent life.



    Yeah I know, but remember I live on a third world country which is not like USA.

    Economy here is crap and the breakfast for the public school sucks, kids get sick a lot for drinking a bad quality milk
    No you don't.

    "The Dominican Republic has the second largest economy in the Caribbean. It is an upper middle-income[3] developing country primarily dependent on agriculture, trade, and services, especially tourism. Although the service sector has recently overtaken agriculture as the leading employer of Dominicans (due principally to growth in tourism and Free Trade Zones), agriculture remains the most important sector in terms of domestic consumption and is in second place (behind mining) in terms of export earnings. Tourism accounts for more than $1 billion in annual earnings. Free trade zone earnings and tourism are the fastest-growing export sectors. According to a 1999 International Monetary Fund report, remittances from Dominican Americans, are estimated to be about $1.5 billion per year. Most of these funds are used to cover basic household needs such as shelter, food, clothing, health care and education. Secondarily, remittances have financed small businesses and other productive activities.[4]"

  5. #35
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    No you don't.

    "The Dominican Republic has the second largest economy in the Caribbean. It is an upper middle-income[3] developing country primarily dependent on agriculture, trade, and services, especially tourism. Although the service sector has recently overtaken agriculture as the leading employer of Dominicans (due principally to growth in tourism and Free Trade Zones), agriculture remains the most important sector in terms of domestic consumption and is in second place (behind mining) in terms of export earnings. Tourism accounts for more than $1 billion in annual earnings. Free trade zone earnings and tourism are the fastest-growing export sectors. According to a 1999 International Monetary Fund report, remittances from Dominican Americans, are estimated to be about $1.5 billion per year. Most of these funds are used to cover basic household needs such as shelter, food, clothing, health care and education. Secondarily, remittances have financed small businesses and other productive activities.[4]"
    Wikipedia FTW?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  6. #36
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    No you don't.

    "The Dominican Republic has the second largest economy in the Caribbean. It is an upper middle-income[3] developing country primarily dependent on agriculture, trade, and services, especially tourism. Although the service sector has recently overtaken agriculture as the leading employer of Dominicans (due principally to growth in tourism and Free Trade Zones), agriculture remains the most important sector in terms of domestic consumption and is in second place (behind mining) in terms of export earnings. Tourism accounts for more than $1 billion in annual earnings. Free trade zone earnings and tourism are the fastest-growing export sectors. According to a 1999 International Monetary Fund report, remittances from Dominican Americans, are estimated to be about $1.5 billion per year. Most of these funds are used to cover basic household needs such as shelter, food, clothing, health care and education. Secondarily, remittances have financed small businesses and other productive activities.[4]"
    Like Combat Arms
    Stats Lie
    Come here and you will die if you are not a shark



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  7. #37
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    odatiswesome

  8. #38
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Like Combat Arms
    Stats Lie
    Come here and you will die if you are not a shark
    No I am right. <<;

    The issue that 45% of the people are under the poverty line, but is stable unless African countries.

  9. #39
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Like Combat Arms
    Stats Lie
    Come here and you will die if you are not a shark
    I guess you aren't a shark?


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123